Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cádiz vs. Calabria

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Remember back when Blind Mew released the first letter of the next skyway? C? Yeah, people came up with Cádiz, but as a matter of fact, on Earth, Calabria is 1,134 times bigger than Cádiz. Perhaps Cádiz is only an island within Calabria or some other skyway. But, still, Cádiz is confirmed.

"Yes, I can read this. It is a simple code the Armada favors. I see the books you are looking for. It seems they have been sent on to Cadiz."

"Cadiz? Let the books go, captain. Sneaking here was bold but Cadiz is the center of Kane's power. Going there is suicide."

"You will surrender and be taken prisoner to Cadiz. If you do not comply, you will be destroyed. These are your only options. What is your answer?"

Oh, I guess they don't use the accent on the 'á'.
Those are the 3 Cadiz-related dialogues I know in the game. There might be more. Anyway, Cadiz is confirmed, but not necessarily as a skyway. Goodbye, have fun with your wizard game.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Cadiz sounds like a stronghold or skyway of some sort, it's smart saying that it could be in Calabria Skyway but then what about Florenza, of Cadiz is a stronghold and the clockwork so were created to fend off Napoleguin, then I'm sure Caidz would be in Florenza because Florence is up north where the French would invade first, but who knows Cadiz could be a skyway?