Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The hat of ulitmate protection

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
so before i start i did not put it in the shipyards because it not much of a suggestion for it
so any who so the title say The hat of ulitmate protection but it does not give anything and it more and a collectable item but it says Ulitmate Protection so i think the hat should give us the power valor ramport

Dead-eye tim lvl 65

ps happy april fools and today is my little brother b-day

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
its a tinfoil hat. its more of a joke on how tinfoil hats are supposed to protect you from alien mind control or something like that. since its a promotional hat its not going to give something like that. if you want to give it valor rampart you could stich it. other than that its just a joke about crazy people like myself

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gstack96 on Apr 1, 2016 wrote:
so before i start i did not put it in the shipyards because it not much of a suggestion for it
so any who so the title say The hat of ulitmate protection but it does not give anything and it more and a collectable item but it says Ulitmate Protection so i think the hat should give us the power valor ramport

Dead-eye tim lvl 65

ps happy april fools and today is my little brother b-day
Its because its an April Fool's gift, the name is meant to deceive , ( hah! they fooled you! )
A very happy birthday to your brother!