Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What I think of the place in Falmea thursday

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
WARNING: Spoilers ahead!

Okay, this must be enough space. As you may know, Falmea thursday just got released and people are trying to find out what it was. But I am not gonna brag. But I have good eyesight. Being able to see the dress ( If you remember that one that was actually black and blue but most people saw it as white and gold ) In the right color. It is possibly cause my brother liked to snack on baby carrots a lot. So I ate some, but anyway. Onto the topic! It really looks like a cave in Monquisita. And what's that in the middle? A baby cradle? Now, my idea is that this could be our parents' lair. But hold on a second. This is in a cave in monquisita! s. Remember in Kobe's promotion you explored in another cave in Diablo Cut? After your parents died. Your presidio companion and the other crew members could have hidden in but were discovered and evicted. My theory is that they went out so fast they forgot some of their map. Meaning, the map could still be there. What I want is someone else's map piece to still be in there. Or a hint to it. But that is what I want. Another possibility is it might Gortez and I forget who's baby son/daughter who currently does not exist. But that could be possible. Anyways. That's just my theory. If you want to make this into a video, you can. Just show who it was by please.

Thank you for reading. I went through 2 bowls of olives and a cup of mountain dew.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
Judging by the 2 couches, 2 chairs, several chairs around that table, etc, I think it would be some sort of meeting room for Marco Pollo's crew, but was later left alone (when they found El Dorado and returned to previous lives) and turned into our parents' home, judging by the crib, but they didn't bother taking out all the furniture.

We need to bribe Blind Mew with Monopoly money so we can get clues.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Eelarc on Mar 30, 2016 wrote:
Judging by the 2 couches, 2 chairs, several chairs around that table, etc, I think it would be some sort of meeting room for Marco Pollo's crew, but was later left alone (when they found El Dorado and returned to previous lives) and turned into our parents' home, judging by the crib, but they didn't bother taking out all the furniture.

We need to bribe Blind Mew with Monopoly money so we can get clues.
Exactly. They didn't have time to take out the furniture, so it got left behind.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I'm not a Buccaneer, lol, but that is a really good observation, Darkmoordude! If you think of it, it can be kind of creepy having a crib...

I love that idea, Eelarc, about a meeting place for Marco Pollo and his crew! I have a little fun Pirate101 joke for you guys:

Q: What do you call the game that a famous Chicken explorer played with his crew?
A: Marco Pollo!

I know, it's not the best; I can do better that that. I'll see you next time, mateys!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 26 Swashbuckler

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 14, 2016 wrote:
I'm not a Buccaneer, lol, but that is a really good observation, Darkmoordude! If you think of it, it can be kind of creepy having a crib...

I love that idea, Eelarc, about a meeting place for Marco Pollo and his crew! I have a little fun Pirate101 joke for you guys:

Q: What do you call the game that a famous Chicken explorer played with his crew?
A: Marco Pollo!

I know, it's not the best; I can do better that that. I'll see you next time, mateys!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 26 Swashbuckler
Why thank you.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
darkmoordude on Mar 29, 2016 wrote:
WARNING: Spoilers ahead!

Okay, this must be enough space. As you may know, Falmea thursday just got released and people are trying to find out what it was. But I am not gonna brag. But I have good eyesight. Being able to see the dress ( If you remember that one that was actually black and blue but most people saw it as white and gold ) In the right color. It is possibly cause my brother liked to snack on baby carrots a lot. So I ate some, but anyway. Onto the topic! It really looks like a cave in Monquisita. And what's that in the middle? A baby cradle? Now, my idea is that this could be our parents' lair. But hold on a second. This is in a cave in monquisita! s. Remember in Kobe's promotion you explored in another cave in Diablo Cut? After your parents died. Your presidio companion and the other crew members could have hidden in but were discovered and evicted. My theory is that they went out so fast they forgot some of their map. Meaning, the map could still be there. What I want is someone else's map piece to still be in there. Or a hint to it. But that is what I want. Another possibility is it might Gortez and I forget who's baby son/daughter who currently does not exist. But that could be possible. Anyways. That's just my theory. If you want to make this into a video, you can. Just show who it was by please.

Thank you for reading. I went through 2 bowls of olives and a cup of mountain dew.
I thought it was a cradle too, but on close inspection it was actually a miniature ship's hull.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
noahdd on Apr 30, 2016 wrote:
I thought it was a cradle too, but on close inspection it was actually a miniature ship's hull.
Actually, I think it's a cradle designed to look look like a ship, rather piratical isn't it?

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
CdeWinter on May 1, 2016 wrote:
Actually, I think it's a cradle designed to look look like a ship, rather piratical isn't it?
Yup.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
darkmoordude on May 2, 2016 wrote:
Yup.
I'd like to hear one of your theories now that Flamea has teased more information
Go wild!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
SpellBinder Darius on May 5, 2016 wrote:
I'd like to hear one of your theories now that Flamea has teased more information
Go wild!
WHERE? WHERE? *Looks around for mountain dew*

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
darkmoordude on May 5, 2016 wrote:
WHERE? WHERE? *Looks around for mountain dew*
Well, let's see... have you checked out the new Producer's Letter? The May Newsletter? Some major info was dropped.

Lv. 65
Lv. 62
Lv. 18
Lv. 15

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Grizzley117 on May 5, 2016 wrote:
Well, let's see... have you checked out the new Producer's Letter? The May Newsletter? Some major info was dropped.

Lv. 65
Lv. 62
Lv. 18
Lv. 15
It was just Florenza. Nothing I usually theorize about.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
darkmoordude on May 5, 2016 wrote:
It was just Florenza. Nothing I usually theorize about.
What about the picture they teased on Facebook/Twitter?

Lv. 65
Lv. 62
Lv. 18
Lv. 15

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Grizzley117 on May 6, 2016 wrote:
What about the picture they teased on Facebook/Twitter?

Lv. 65
Lv. 62
Lv. 18
Lv. 15
I don't have an account there.