Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Little Things

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
All the small things the P101 dev team puts in...Do you ever just step back and admire them? The Inquisitor's amazing critical sound, or Kirigi's voice lines, for instance.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
AlphaWolf02 on Mar 5, 2016 wrote:
All the small things the P101 dev team puts in...Do you ever just step back and admire them? The Inquisitor's amazing critical sound, or Kirigi's voice lines, for instance.
There are lots of little touches in this game that make it great. From puns to music references to amazing sound effects to stunning artwork. I am constantly amazed by the awesomeness that has been poured into this game.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 12, 2016 wrote:
There are lots of little touches in this game that make it great. From puns to music references to amazing sound effects to stunning artwork. I am constantly amazed by the awesomeness that has been poured into this game.
It's especially neat how there seem to be so many more small touches than Wizard101. Of course, that might just be since I've only gone through W101 twice, and P101 four times.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
AlphaWolf02 on Mar 5, 2016 wrote:
All the time! I don't wonder that it takes a while to produce something as detailed and beautiful as this game. The texturing on wooden items, the sound effects and voice-overs, the gorgeous skyways -- it's very meticulous. It all starts with excellent writing, though.