Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's Your Favorite World?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
My favorite world (believe it or not) was the first one. Yep, that's right, good ol' Skull Island. What's your favorite? I want to hear feedback!

Cruel Connor Bowman,

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Feb 27, 2016 wrote:
My favorite world (believe it or not) was the first one. Yep, that's right, good ol' Skull Island. What's your favorite? I want to hear feedback!

Cruel Connor Bowman,
Valencia. I just wish there was more to it

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
As a player currently is Aquila, for it's breath taking environment and relaxing atmosphere. Have i mentioned, the best tasting olives in the spiral. ( Catbeard , please put that olive back into the bowl. )

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I do like monquista but it can't be my favourite because of length and no diversity of enemies

Valencia as of now isn't worthy of a favourite but I'm sure it will come round

I could favour mooshu but they way we see it isn't to my taste

My favourite world is Aquila, the skyways are epic, I love the Eagles fighting in Sparta, raiding Troy and navigating the labrintyh the ships are cool, and we get some great companions.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
I for one love Marlybone. The music, the atmosphere, the amount of times I got to fight the Armada, it was glorious.

The Grin Reaper

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:
As a player currently is Aquila, for it's breath taking environment and relaxing atmosphere. Have i mentioned, the best tasting olives in the spiral. ( Catbeard , please put that olive back into the bowl. )
Yup, and I thought kalamata olives were the best before going there. It's not my favorite world but the olives sure are my favorite

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Feb 27, 2016 wrote:

Cruel Connor Bowman,
my favorie world would have to be marleybone for a few reasons
1the lore
the lore is amazing and plus you get to fight rooke which would have to be of the funniest battles for me espically when i solo it as a witch
2the music
the music is great but my favoritem music would have to be in beachhead
3because i said so
4because my fav pet would have to be a dog

Ensign
Oct 14, 2011
Monkrinx2024 on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:
The lemons are just as tasty too

Ensign
Aug 20, 2010
Cool Ranch... Hands down into the ground. That world has the BEST music ever! Characters are cool and it's the biggest world first created by the Pirate 101 staff.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I'm fond of Marleybone for several reasons. The environment is superb, and the dark turn that the story took made it seem more mature and enjoyable for someone such as myself. The music is fabulous, which is a huge plus for me; I love video game and film scores.

If I had to pick something other that Marleybone, I'd say MooShu. It's such a beautiful world; I love the lore and all of the hints to the political and economic struggle of the place. The extreme difference between Khotan and Subata skyways is always something I look forward to when questing.

I also want to mention that even though it's incredibly tiring to stare at tan rock and pink sky for ages, Cool Ranch is an amazing world. It seems like I'm one of the few who really loves the outfits available there! Overall, it was an incredible place to quest through, but I think it'll be a while before I send another character through; it takes some time to recover from watching the same place for a month.