Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

MMORPG and Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I just noticed that Pirate101 needs a few more submissions to have 20 ratings on that site. While it is against the rules for Kingsisle to encourage players to rate the game, I don't think it would hurt to post here and remind/ask people who have accounts over with MMORPG to give it a rating and help put us over the 20 rating minimum.

Thanks a bunch!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Willowydream on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:
I just noticed that Pirate101 needs a few more submissions to have 20 ratings on that site. While it is against the rules for Kingsisle to encourage players to rate the game, I don't think it would hurt to post here and remind/ask people who have accounts over with MMORPG to give it a rating and help put us over the 20 rating minimum.

Thanks a bunch!
Alas I do not have said account

I personally don't see how it should have a rule enforced to say that we can't rate the game because we like the game we are going to rate it a certain score, people in here may not like the game (I don't know why that would be) so they won't rate it highly it's still moral right?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Feb 19, 2016 wrote:
Could you post a link to it?
It's just mmorpg.com (if that's okay to post) -- and I'm not saying they need to be rave reviews, just honest ratings. There is a minimum of 20 in order to show the average rating in their scroll down list of games.

The mmorpg reviewers gave an 8.1, but I don't know what the average for user ratings would be.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Willowydream on Feb 19, 2016 wrote:
It's just mmorpg.com (if that's okay to post) -- and I'm not saying they need to be rave reviews, just honest ratings. There is a minimum of 20 in order to show the average rating in their scroll down list of games.

The mmorpg reviewers gave an 8.1, but I don't know what the average for user ratings would be.
Alas, I do have a mmorpg account, Willow. It's been a while since I've been on there, butI shall certainly give a proper, fair and just review of P101.

Thanks for the heads up! Now for the hard part....remembering my username/password for that site! Guess I'll be checking my email for a reset.

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010