Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What are your predictions for upcoming worlds?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Mine is Valencia part 2, Krokotopia, Darkmoor, I don't know how to spell it, But the world with the bears. Polaris, We go through a skyway of Wizard City to get to El Dorado as a final dungeon

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Valencia part 2 maybe krokotopia grizzleheim and el dorado

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
darkmoordude on Feb 3, 2016 wrote:
Mine is Valencia part 2, Krokotopia, Darkmoor, I don't know how to spell it, But the world with the bears. Polaris, We go through a skyway of Wizard City to get to El Dorado as a final dungeon
It's spelled Grizzlheim, and to get to El Dorado, I predict going through either Celestia, or Azteca.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Valencia part 2 isn't an upcoming world

Anyway i suspect Darkmoor because

1. I have gotten a Darkmoor let snack showing their badge thing that represents a world example: skull island has a skull

2. A lot of enemies and Npc's could be reused including avernus skyway so that it would be easy to create

I guess that pretty much all the speculated worlds will come out eventually because they both have the same amount of evidence to back them up but I think that Darkmoor has the most

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
Valencia part 2 isn't an upcoming world

Anyway i suspect Darkmoor because

1. I have gotten a Darkmoor let snack showing their badge thing that represents a world example: skull island has a skull

2. A lot of enemies and Npc's could be reused including avernus skyway so that it would be easy to create

I guess that pretty much all the speculated worlds will come out eventually because they both have the same amount of evidence to back them up but I think that Darkmoor has the most
Valencia part 2 is a definite world, Darius, it's been confirmed by Blind Mew and the storyline trends that way.
I base my predictions on storyline and ATM we have 2 quest lines to follow:
1. Find the missing 2 pieces of the map ( and recover the pieces held by the Armada. )
2. Find "G" to discover Kane's secret weakness.
You can't base world predictions on snacks or house furnishings ( look at all the Krokotopian stuff we can buy. )
So my predictions:
For storyline #1 Grizzleheim or Polaris, ( perhaps Krok. )
For storyline #2 Valencia ( hardly a prediction, we all know we're returning. )

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
The Grin Reaper on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
It's spelled Grizzlheim, and to get to El Dorado, I predict going through either Celestia, or Azteca.
Oh yeah CELESTIA! I like that but our map pieces would get all soggy from the water

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
darkmoordude on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
Oh yeah CELESTIA! I like that but our map pieces would get all soggy from the water
One thing. Floating lands. if I had to add a third though, sky ways, above the water and floating lands.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
darkmoordude on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
One thing. Floating lands. If I had to add a second though, sky ways, above the water and floating lands.

The Grin Reaper

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
In theory based on the storyline it would be Krokotopia, to translate something.Next would be Polaris, to help some war or somthing. Finally a return visit to Valencia,to say " Hi " to Kane.

Here is the Sequence ( in thoery ) Aquila > Krokotopia ? > Polaris ? ( might be in 2 books ) > Valencia part 2 ? .

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
Valencia part 2 is a definite world, Darius, it's been confirmed by Blind Mew and the storyline trends that way.
I base my predictions on storyline and ATM we have 2 quest lines to follow:
1. Find the missing 2 pieces of the map ( and recover the pieces held by the Armada. )
2. Find "G" to discover Kane's secret weakness.
You can't base world predictions on snacks or house furnishings ( look at all the Krokotopian stuff we can buy. )
So my predictions:
For storyline #1 Grizzleheim or Polaris, ( perhaps Krok. )
For storyline #2 Valencia ( hardly a prediction, we all know we're returning. )
What I meant is that technically Valencia part 2 isn't an upcoming world

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
I think Grizzleheim will no matter what, EVENTUALLY be a world. Think of it. In Grizzleheim, in Northguard in W101, there's a dock there with a boat floating in the sky. :]

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
What I meant is that technically Valencia part 2 isn't an upcoming world
I don't know what you think "upcoming" means, but to me it means that its going to be released in the next update. Technically, for me, that means Valencia pt.2.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
In theory based on the storyline it would be Krokotopia, to translate something.Next would be Polaris, to help some war or somthing. Finally a return visit to Valencia,to say " Hi " to Kane.

Here is the Sequence ( in thoery ) Aquila > Krokotopia ? > Polaris ? ( might be in 2 books ) > Valencia part 2 ? .
No, not Krok for translation ( we already translated the message on the clockwork birds ). But we could go there to find out what the Armada was doing there.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
I don't know what you think "upcoming" means, but to me it means that its going to be released in the next update. Technically, for me, that means Valencia pt.2.
I think he is saying that it isn't an upcoming world as we have already been there before, but I do agree with your meaning of upcoming Anecorbie. I think that we are obviously going to revisit but in a different skyway because we cannot sail there through Avernus skyway like we did before, I hope that it will be very interesting (also released very soon).

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
I think we'll get Valencia part 2, Polaris, Darkmoor and Krockotopia at some point.

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Well, has anyone noticed the Valencia theme in the February newsletter? It makes me think that a Valencia part 2 update is coming to us soon. If you look, we have a rouges gallery that gives us Valencia backstory, a painting of a unicorn in Valencian style, and now a mysterious pirate from Falmea.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I be hoping fer Darkmoor!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan