Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What world is that?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I keep seeing this world in the spiral thread to dragonspire. It looks like wizard city but with more trees. There are these white things on it, My brother says it looks like bowling pins. And my sister says it looks like the people in charge of it. And my dad says it looks like a white castle. ( A castle that is white, Not the restaraunt ) What is it????!!!! Is it rajah? It's not zafaria. I checked.

Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Well, after reading this post, I took my ship out along the Spiral Thread that connects Monquista and Avernus.
Along this thread I saw;
Marleybone - looking the same way it does in Wizard,
Wizard City - the single large tree sitting on an island,
Aquila - the green world with the giant eagle statue,
Skull Island - looking like...Skull Island.

And finally what I am pretty sure is Zafaria. This world looks to me to be a campsite in the middle of a jungle. I'd say the white object is a white canvas tent, surrounded by trees.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
turtlemcturtleton on Jan 31, 2016 wrote:
Grizzleheim is my assumption
No, That's the gate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Feb 1, 2016 wrote:
No, That's the gate.
Grizzleheim is represented by a rainbow bridge.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
anecorbie on Feb 1, 2016 wrote:
Grizzleheim is represented by a rainbow bridge.
Grizzleheim appears to only be represented by a rainbow bridge on the official website. The in-game stormgate spiral icon does appear to be represented by the large gate/fortress in Northguard.

To the OP, those groupings of trees have been generally accepted by the community as the icon representing Zafaria (since it looks very similar to the Baboab tree).

Stars of the Spiral article, "Stormgates; The Doors of Pirate101" has some good images of each.

As far as I know, the only spiral icon that hasn't been visited yet is the picture of a lighthouse.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
Then maybe it isn't Grizzleheim we'll just have to wait and see.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Oran from Urz on Feb 1, 2016 wrote:
Grizzleheim appears to only be represented by a rainbow bridge on the official website. The in-game stormgate spiral icon does appear to be represented by the large gate/fortress in Northguard.

To the OP, those groupings of trees have been generally accepted by the community as the icon representing Zafaria (since it looks very similar to the Baboab tree).

Stars of the Spiral article, "Stormgates; The Doors of Pirate101" has some good images of each.

As far as I know, the only spiral icon that hasn't been visited yet is the picture of a lighthouse.
Thanks, But I checked and it doesn't have it and Celestia.