Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Old Scratch and Bufallo Bill promotions revealed!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
So I was cycling through the recent updates and one of the recent updates (the one that says the ship cabins have arrived) showed something interesting the update notes explained how companions could be placed in your houses and it showed 3 companions, one was a tier 1 wing Chun the second was a promoted version of Bufallo Bill and it appears he goes from buffalo marshal to Bufallo marksman! The third companion was old scratch and he had a promtoion other then undead houngan to skeletal shaman! See for yourself.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
Ill have to try this later.

Ensign
Aug 24, 2013
Good eye! Those are definitely new promos. I saw it too, seems like scratch has a golden claw on his arm.

Ensign
Jun 02, 2013
Wow! I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out!

Old Scratch looks pretty cool.

And Buffalo Bill looks amazing with that hat.

Also, it sparks hope in me that there actually is going to be an major update this year.

Thank you witchdoctor daruis. You really made a Pirate happy today.

From,

Sly Colin Voss, Lv. 65
Helpful Alexander Dove, Lv. 42
Mousy Malik, Lv. 20

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I don't remember Buffalo Bill having a new promotion to Buffalo Marksman, though, I do remember seeing Old Scratch's promotion to Skeletal Shaman, and he looks neat.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Shiny Shinx on Feb 3, 2016 wrote:
Wow! I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out!

Old Scratch looks pretty cool.

And Buffalo Bill looks amazing with that hat.

Also, it sparks hope in me that there actually is going to be an major update this year.

Thank you witchdoctor daruis. You really made a Pirate happy today.

From,

Sly Colin Voss, Lv. 65
Helpful Alexander Dove, Lv. 42
Mousy Malik, Lv. 20
Well that just made my day too, it gave me a bit more hope of a a storyline update this year

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Yeah, I saw that. I noticed there was something fishy about old scratch.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I do also remember an image of Emmett in his newest promotion tier a short time since Books 13 & 14 were Live on the front page for a while. He looked very neat in his newest tier. Could be another hint about more new companion promotions on the way.