Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Summon treant army....?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
i'm a bit confused and frustrated, i have seen a few people who have summoned an army of treants much like the scorpion summon on the nefarious staff. But no matter how hard i search the internet i can find no items that give this ability. If i ask the person who does it how they do it or what gives them the summon they will not answer, if i try to look at the gear of a person who has used this ability the almost instantly "poof" away so i cannot look...are they hiding something? should this power not be available to them? is it a cheat or does an item actually exist in pirate101 that gives this ability? anyone? info would be most helpful and much appreciated. tyvm.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Covenator1162 on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
i'm a bit confused and frustrated, i have seen a few people who have summoned an army of treants much like the scorpion summon on the nefarious staff. But no matter how hard i search the internet i can find no items that give this ability. If i ask the person who does it how they do it or what gives them the summon they will not answer, if i try to look at the gear of a person who has used this ability the almost instantly "poof" away so i cannot look...are they hiding something? should this power not be available to them? is it a cheat or does an item actually exist in pirate101 that gives this ability? anyone? info would be most helpful and much appreciated. tyvm.
The treants come from the Fall Season Champion's weapon, the card is called "Angry Orchard". It's no longer available.

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
Yea, you get it from a weapon.But the weapon is only there in the fall.You could get the winter weapon? Good luck with that.