Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grub Guardian - Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Hello everyone,

This has probably been mentioned or thought of before, but I just wanted to bring this topic up again. Wizard101 has a mini game or sub game called Grub Guardian. The main point of the game is tower defense while being able to feed and train your pet afterwards. Wouldn't it be cool if Pirate101 had this? Training your pets on your mobile device would be really cool in my opinion. You wouldn't have to wait long periods of time for one training session. Grub Guardian for Pirate101 would introduce a more fun and interactive experience with our pets as a whole, much like Wizard101 pet training Wizard101 Grub Guardian. Overall, feel free to share your opinions and ideas on the matter.

Fair Sailing!

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
to be honest i think they will add this 1 or 2 updades later. because if wizard101 has pets and if pirate101 also has pets too... i actually think they WILL do this because of that reason. because if both have pets and only one has minigame for it, i think it would be fair if this happened.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
theprivateer12345 on Dec 5, 2015 wrote:
to be honest i think they will add this 1 or 2 updades later. because if wizard101 has pets and if pirate101 also has pets too... i actually think they WILL do this because of that reason. because if both have pets and only one has minigame for it, i think it would be fair if this happened.
or if there is a pirate101 mode in the grub guardian options that switch to pirate101 pets

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
theprivateer12345 on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
or if there is a pirate101 mode in the grub guardian options that switch to pirate101 pets
I think that would be the best idea, a simple switch for those who only play Pirate or a way to allow those who play both games to stay in GG.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Training pets is different in each game. It's much easier on pirates, you just have to send pet to training and wait.

Thus I dont think GG is necessary, and I'm pretty sure KI thinks the same.

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Silver Angel on Dec 20, 2015 wrote:
Training pets is different in each game. It's much easier on pirates, you just have to send pet to training and wait.

Thus I dont think GG is necessary, and I'm pretty sure KI thinks the same.
Then again, you aren't Kingsisle.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
coconut pirate on Dec 21, 2015 wrote:
Then again, you aren't Kingsisle.
I am not. But if KI liked the idea, dont you think they'd have done it long ago?