Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Winter Crown Shop Items Accident?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 13, 2010
As the title states, I was wondering about what happened with the winter crown shop items. Was there a bug with the items so that you couldn't put them into the game, because earlier this morning I tried to open up the crown shop but it was unavailable. There was a notice on the game patcher that said there were holiday items in the crown shop, but I checked and there were none when the crown shop started to work again. I'm just wondering because I wanted to buy the reindeer mount and I was so excited for the new winter items but they weren't in the crown shop.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Sorry about the confusion. The holiday items will be appearing in the Crown Shop soon!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 13, 2010
Thanks for the quick reply Bonnie, I can't wait to get my hands on a reindeer!

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
How long are the winter crown shop items going to be out since I was gonna get one of those crown deals for the holidays.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Nearly 11:00 am Central time and the crown shop items aren't there.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
anecorbie on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
Nearly 11:00 am Central time and the crown shop items aren't there.
They are in the game now.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bonnie Anne on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
They are in the game now.
WOW! That sure was fast. Thanks Bonnie Anne

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
yay! x starts making a variety of homemade christmas cookies to share around x
stormy jen silver