Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencia Plot hole

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
When you beat the game, Ratbeard mentions that it will be hard to sneak in again but, Catbeard says Avery would know. Don't we have the transporterler though if we have already been there once or, do we have to use another stormgate to get in through to another skyway and that is the only way to get into other skyways.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dante ZE pirate on Nov 22, 2015 wrote:
When you beat the game, Ratbeard mentions that it will be hard to sneak in again but, Catbeard says Avery would know. Don't we have the transporterler though if we have already been there once or, do we have to use another stormgate to get in through to another skyway and that is the only way to get into other skyways.
The second part of Valencia will probably take place in another area of Valencia ( besides the one we've already visited, did you think Sivella was all of Valencia? )

Ensign
Jul 25, 2010
The transportaler is, to me, just a game mechanic that allows pirates to get to places faster. In terms of the story, nothing like that would exist so they would have to use stormgates.

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
anecorbie on Nov 22, 2015 wrote:
The second part of Valencia will probably take place in another area of Valencia ( besides the one we've already visited, did you think Sivella was all of Valencia? )
i'm really hoping that we will be allowed to go into cadiz in valencia pt2

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
And we are most likely going to fight Kane's possible wife. And there has been a post before, mentioning she could be a swashbuckler. And i agree with Anercobie, it might be another place in Valencia.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
There's a stormgate to it in port regal which leads to another skyway of it, Cause you can't see it in aragon. Also one is mooshu.