Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

198 (199) and counting

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
well if my brain is working by half (which is doubtful)

There are currently 198 pets - this is drops / card and hybrids that players can get
Number 199 - the Skarakeet - is retired and unless were among those lucky early players -- can not get

so the next hybrid found / or pet release will be number 200

so come on folks lets find it

( a nice hint here would not go amiss either mr. Decius )

Ensign
Jul 25, 2010
I am currently looking for hybrids and I'm morphing like crazy, so hopefully we will get number 200 soon!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Sadly it seems like we shall not get a clue to help us along the way anytime soon

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
There are lots of clues out there... Take the black market tarantula ... and combine it with ...
Just be careful what web you end up in.

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
alright, lets try some combos!

Black market spider+ coral Widow ( i have a suspicion thing with this one)

Black market spider+ ebon spectre ( it has a "webby cloak, right?)

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Nov 18, 2015 wrote:
There are lots of clues out there... Take the black market tarantula ... and combine it with ...
Just be careful what web you end up in.
I hope this a NEW hint and not an old hint for a hybrid that has already been discovered, like the Lavalanchula.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I'm thinking one of the pets that has Webs 1 as a talent? So that's who, the swashbuckler raptor, the coral widow, or the octoberpus.

Hmmm... two possible reasons to try the coral widow then. Webs and being a spider in its own right.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Well after 43 tries with the Black Market Tarantula and the Coral Widow I have come to one of 2 conclusions.

ONE - this is not the right combo.

TWO - the odds of this hybrid are set WAY to high to happen

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
The odds on all hybrids are the same, but if you don't have a proper combo, you will never get a success.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
I heard from a little bird that #200 was found!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Yes i heard that to

Congratulations to the finder of the Sunshine Tarantula
Hybrid of the Black market Tarantula and the Golden Stingtail

PET number 200

Now if i could only get that original pet (the skarakeet) the collection would be complete

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Lets see if we can get 201 and 202 over this holiday.
Keep trying combos with the Black market Tarantula.

Ensign
Mar 13, 2010
Krigleblort on Nov 25, 2015 wrote:
Yes i heard that to

Congratulations to the finder of the Sunshine Tarantula
Hybrid of the Black market Tarantula and the Golden Stingtail

PET number 200

Now if i could only get that original pet (the skarakeet) the collection would be complete
I would definitely morph with you but unfortunately it's unobtainable through morphing :(

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Nov 25, 2015 wrote:
I heard from a little bird that #200 was found!
yes! congratulations to Brave Hunter Young for discovering the sunshine tarantula! the combo is golden stingtail scorpion + black market tarantula! no news yet as to whether or not it direct morphs.. we shall soon see!
stormy jen silver