Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Un-Installation

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
Hello. I have plans to un-install Pirate101 from my computer so I can do some necessary work on my computer, and while I know that the servers will keep all the information necessary about my Pirates, how long can they do this? What I mean to ask is, if I uninstall Pirate101 from my computer, and come back three months later to find that the servers deleted all of my info, does that mean I should install the game every three months to make sure my pirate doesn't get deleted? Thanks so much for the great game, and please, KI Staff, I'd appreciate if you would respond to this as soon as you can.
-Inky John

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

There isn't a time limit. Your character won't be deleted.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
The Vagabond on Nov 4, 2015 wrote:
Hello. I have plans to un-install Pirate101 from my computer so I can do some necessary work on my computer, and while I know that the servers will keep all the information necessary about my Pirates, how long can they do this? What I mean to ask is, if I uninstall Pirate101 from my computer, and come back three months later to find that the servers deleted all of my info, does that mean I should install the game every three months to make sure my pirate doesn't get deleted? Thanks so much for the great game, and please, KI Staff, I'd appreciate if you would respond to this as soon as you can.
-Inky John
As Bonnie Annie said your characters wont be deleted. The only problem with unstalling is that all the data will need to load again (But that shouldn't take too long) when you do re install.

If it looks like your character is wearing there starting outfit, it's only because it needs to reload the equipment image data.
Your characters will safely wait for your return to the spiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Vagabond on Nov 4, 2015 wrote:
-Inky John
Great question.

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
Bonnie Anne on Nov 4, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

There isn't a time limit. Your character won't be deleted.
Thank you very much!!

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 4, 2015 wrote:
Great question.
Thanks.