Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cyborg(s)?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
What if there were human/ creature+robot hybrids in the spiral? The world where I think they'd possibly fit would be Celestia, but in W101's version, I think I only saw one boss who was a cyborg.. That, or I drank too much yum..

Anyway, yar me if you agree that cyborgs would be a great addition to the game(s).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Aaron FireEyes on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
What if there were human/ creature+robot hybrids in the spiral? The world where I think they'd possibly fit would be Celestia, but in W101's version, I think I only saw one boss who was a cyborg.. That, or I drank too much yum..

Anyway, yar me if you agree that cyborgs would be a great addition to the game(s).
I think you're mistaking the valet golems for cyborgs. The tech is there so why not?

Ensign
Feb 18, 2013
Aaron FireEyes on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:

Do you mean like Cybermen from Doctor Who?

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
ClockworkGenius88 on Oct 21, 2015 wrote:
Do you mean like Cybermen from Doctor Who?
No. I mean one half mankind, the other half robot, with neither side having more control over the other and instead, both would be in harmony with the other.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
anecorbie on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
I think you're mistaking the valet golems for cyborgs. The tech is there so why not?
The Valet Golems are strictly robot. They may have a couple features that is so-so human(ish), but that's only the outfits that they wear that gives them a sort of human appearance. By Cyborg, I meant something like the Generator Rex cartoon series. Part robotic, part creature.

Ensign
Feb 18, 2013
Aaron FireEyes on Oct 21, 2015 wrote:
No. I mean one half mankind, the other half robot, with neither side having more control over the other and instead, both would be in harmony with the other.
Cybermen would also be a great addition to Wizatd101 and Pirate101, but in their own world, you know? If you don't know what Cybermen are, they are a race of emotionless beings that used to be human, but with every emotion removed so they don't feel anything. What they do is they remove the organic components, heart, brain, etc. and stuff them into a metal suit hooked up with an emotional inhibitor. They're pretty scary for some people, but I just think the Cybermen would be a great addition to Wizard101 and Pirate101. Yar me if you agree.

James Silver: Level 65

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
ClockworkGenius88 on Nov 11, 2015 wrote:
Cybermen would also be a great addition to Wizatd101 and Pirate101, but in their own world, you know? If you don't know what Cybermen are, they are a race of emotionless beings that used to be human, but with every emotion removed so they don't feel anything. What they do is they remove the organic components, heart, brain, etc. and stuff them into a metal suit hooked up with an emotional inhibitor. They're pretty scary for some people, but I just think the Cybermen would be a great addition to Wizard101 and Pirate101. Yar me if you agree.

James Silver: Level 65
I know what they are and that's still not what I was talking about... It would be awesome to see in a Doctor Who reference/ Professor's B.O.X in P101..