Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why do need so high nautical experience for Aquila

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 30, 2013

Why do need so high nautical experience for everything!!!!

I started Aquila and I stopped it at the beginning because when, with tons of money ,to buy a Aquila Galleon and Ship equipment. The ship equipment were lvl 50 nautical and I was only 33 nautical lvl!

I did not do many side quests but was I supposed to have that high nautical xp? Smart Aedan Zest Lvl 60

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
You are a Pirate after all. A ship as fine as Aquilan descent, needs a proper owner. Though, to relate, I also could find my bar, a tad low. Nothing a party can't fix. A good one especially.

Good luck Mes copain.

Clever, Finnigan Voss

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The Awesome Flyer on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:

I started Aquila and I stopped it at the beginning because when, with tons of money ,to buy a Aquila Galleon and Ship equipment. The ship equipment were lvl 50 nautical and I was only 33 nautical lvl!

I did not do many side quests but was I supposed to have that high nautical xp? Smart Aedan Zest Lvl 60

Might want to have your companions to do some Sailin' to gain more nautical XP, if their levels are high enough. Otherwise, look for a fleet of ships that are attacking ships for gold & scrip to gain nautical XP quick.

Plus, you may need to raise up your nautical level up to near max, at least, if you're going to take on the tough ships & the giant creature, Scylla in the Dread Passage to Ithaca.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Hi, may I recommend having some of your shipmates do sailing to collect Nautical Experiences.

Those ships in Aquila are very powerful and force to be reckon with. That's why it's highly recommended to level up your ship more often starting in Cool Ranch,prior to entering Aquila.You can ask some willing players for help, if the mighty ships of Aquila are too mighty.

Until then Good luck,on defeating those mighty ships.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
The Awesome Flyer on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:

Man, I feel you.

The first (and currently only) time I got to Aquila, I was only like level 36 or 42 (can't remember which one) and I had a Level 42 Mooshu ship (I got stingy with my money in Marleybone and decided not to buy any more ships until Aquila. The only reason I was able to really finish Aquila was because I stumbled upon a HUGE gathering of ships farming the Vulture ships. I joined in, and in a few hours I was already up to level 59 or 62. I got myself a Galleon, and equipped it with all the equipment I had got. I was already maxed out with gold.

So, to sum it up:
Nautical XP is a necessity. Ship battles are mandatory in this game, and the higher your level, the better time you'll have. If you see any sidequests with Nautical XP as rewards, you should do them. Trust me, they help. Another good idea would be to gather a few friends and do some Nautical Farming. It's astounding how much the tides will turn once you have a few friends to help you out. My current character I'm working on, my musketeer, has been doing all the sidequests and it's a LOT of help. I'm Nautical Level 34 or 35, and level 46 regular, and I'm about to go to Yama Kai and warn older Egg Shen about Inoshishi.

Okay that was a bad summary.

Basically, just do more sidequests and Nautical Farming. Hope this helped a little!

Have a fantastic week!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Rodent Redeemer

Ensign
Apr 30, 2013
thx everyone! I started farming in marlybone and now I am lvl 40 nautical!

so I will carry on but it is very slow.....

Smart Aedan Zest lvl 60

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The Awesome Flyer on Oct 19, 2015 wrote:
thx everyone! I started farming in marlybone and now I am lvl 40 nautical!

so I will carry on but it is very slow.....

Smart Aedan Zest lvl 60
I have faith in you. Really.