Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ki live hints

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
Did I miss something from the recent ki live I thought there was gonna be a Surprise could someone tell me or is it just me. Also could the surprise come later in the month

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
The "surprises" were special codes for redemption. That is all I found, other than the obvious, fun, birthday items. I do so enjoy having a chair with balloons, oh, and a birthday cake. My home is now one festive demeure. Overall, that is my sliver of surprises and hints I could find. Someone else could also say that, Whinter is Coming.

Clever, Finnigan Voss.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pyromusket on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
Did I miss something from the recent ki live I thought there was gonna be a Surprise could someone tell me or is it just me. Also could the surprise come later in the month
The surprise they talked about was the code for a ninja pig companion.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
As far as I noticed, there were no surprise/hint or anything.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
They put Ninja Pig Companion codes throughout the video. :D congratulations to those that got them! I had to watch the livestream late as I thought it would be on the 16th for some reason. Regardless I wouldn't enter the code (not fast enough to be first 5 with a long code like that XD) because I already have myself the ninja pig and it would be selfish of me to rob the chance for someone else to experience the wonderful Ninja Pig companion.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Darn!......and to think I was home studying Latin.....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Oct 19, 2015 wrote:
Darn!......and to think I was home studying Latin.....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Ninja pig Latin?