Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who's your favorite NPC?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Hey everyone!
This question has been asked a lot, but I just wanted to bring it back and get to know my pirate buddies better!
My favorite NPC would definitely be Napoleguin... He's just so snarky. Plus I love his hat, and like all the backstory that came with his great puppet shows.
But enough about me, I'm asking you lads (and lasses)! Who's your all-time favorite non-enemy, non-companion Pirate101 character, and for what reasons?
Thanks!
~Dashing Duncan Quinn, Oblivion Walker~

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Felix and the Frogfather. I don't really know why, they just have really nice voices.

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
dk4vision on Sep 25, 2015 wrote:
Hey everyone!
This question has been asked a lot, but I just wanted to bring it back and get to know my pirate buddies better!
My favorite NPC would definitely be Napoleguin... He's just so snarky. Plus I love his hat, and like all the backstory that came with his great puppet shows.
But enough about me, I'm asking you lads (and lasses)! Who's your all-time favorite non-enemy, non-companion Pirate101 character, and for what reasons?
Thanks!
~Dashing Duncan Quinn, Oblivion Walker~
Enzo the PVP master in the brawling hall because he's a beast

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
My favorite NPC would have to be Catbeard (yes i know you get him as a companion at the end of marleybone but he was NPC for most of the game so far)

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
One-eye Jack :D, not only is he an amazing NPC but also an amazing (yet silent on the message boards lately) community mod.

I heard OEJ is a witchdoctor in his spare time, a Friendly Witchdoctor :P (see what I did there?)

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I think Nelson he's always so nice that's why he's my favorite

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
My favorite Npc is Bright Eagellies, brave,powerful and willing to fight for his country for honor.

What a noble warrior he was in the Trojan storyline in Aquila, it was an emotional speech what Eaglemamamon said. When our pirate character(s), " entered " the place itself.Well for those yet to enter Aquila, play on and find out.

" Fight on. " -USC solagan

Ensign
Aug 16, 2011
O Catbeard, of course! "Meow Meow Meow captain!" Best quote ever!