Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool Ranch Witchdoctor companions.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 24, 2014
I am a level 23 in cool ranch and I wanna know what companions am I suppose to receive with main and side quests??

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Merciful Quentin on Sep 23, 2015 wrote:
I am a level 23 in cool ranch and I wanna know what companions am I suppose to receive with main and side quests??
Lefty, a musketeer, is available from a side quest in Santo Pollo, he is well worth the recruiting. Scorpios, a scorpion swashbuckler companion is received from a side quest in Arroyo Grande. Main quest companion is a spirit bison musketeer and you get a bison privateer. Besides El Toro, when you get to a higher level, I don't want to reveal too much of the story.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Growing a rose garden at your house is also a must after recruiting El Toro........

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Also in tumbleweed look for a guy named "Dan Drake" he is pretty good he is just left of the entrance of tumbleweed