Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Clever use of art in Shiruku's quest

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
This evening, my musketeer, Maria Mitchell, helped Shiruku defeat the evil minions of Hamakala to save the ninja Cat's mentor. I thought it was a very nice effect to have the primary villain, Master Ozawa, appear as a shadowy figure until you fulfill the conditions to break the spell of invulnerability that he has.

Prior to this battle, we have gone up against invulnerable foes, but they had a glowing shield bubble around them (and both of those villains were working hand-in-glove with members of the Armada's Elite. Hmmm...). But as a master Ninja, it makes best sense that Master Ozawa is a shadowy, hard-to-see villain barely discernable in the dark cavernous lair. So, I just want to say this was well thought out, and well done!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I agree - this is only one example of the excellence of KI's creative team.

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:
This evening, my musketeer, Maria Mitchell, helped Shiruku defeat the evil minions of Hamakala to save the ninja Cat's mentor. I thought it was a very nice effect to have the primary villain, Master Ozawa, appear as a shadowy figure until you fulfill the conditions to break the spell of invulnerability that he has.

Prior to this battle, we have gone up against invulnerable foes, but they had a glowing shield bubble around them (and both of those villains were working hand-in-glove with members of the Armada's Elite. Hmmm...). But as a master Ninja, it makes best sense that Master Ozawa is a shadowy, hard-to-see villain barely discernable in the dark cavernous lair. So, I just want to say this was well thought out, and well done!
"Prior to this battle, we have gone up against invulnerable foes, but they had a glowing shield bubble around them (and both of those villains were working hand-in-glove with members of the Armada's Elite. "
cough cough duck of death cough cough