Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dimetrosaur Hybrids?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2012
Hello! I recently purchased a really cool and new pet, the Dimetrosaur. I really like this new pet and would be wondering if I can get some kind of hint for a hybrid with it! Anybody out there ? If so , than that would be great! Thanks!

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
There currently no known hybrids from the Dimetrosaur, but you are more than welcome to try. I would suggest morphing repeatedly with the same two parents for about 20-30 times. If no hybrid occurs, then move on to the next parent that you would like to test.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
ElijahWaterVault on Sep 7, 2015 wrote:
There currently no known hybrids from the Dimetrosaur, but you are more than welcome to try. I would suggest morphing repeatedly with the same two parents for about 20-30 times. If no hybrid occurs, then move on to the next parent that you would like to test.
More like 500-700 times.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
A hint you say?
Well how about this instead.
There are "more than a few" hybrids that you can get from the Dimetrosaur.

But for now this beak is keeping quite about the combos that will make it happen.
That is for all of you to find out.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
A hint you say?

But for now this beak is keeping quite about the combos that will make it happen.
We'll be on the lookout for any Dimetrosaur hybrids.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
A hint you say?

Dimetrosaur + Dino-lizard = Something more "Dino-y"? Dinosaur= Dino- + -saur?
Dimetrosaur + silver dollar dillo =$$$$ (you know the dime and stuff) ,ok maybe not this one
Dimetrosaur + Iguana = Comodo Dragon?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Quite Jacques on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
Dimetrosaur + Dino-lizard = Something more "Dino-y"? Dinosaur= Dino- + -saur?
Dimetrosaur + silver dollar dillo =$$$$ (you know the dime and stuff) ,ok maybe not this one
Dimetrosaur + Iguana = Comodo Dragon?
what fun! this sailback is a chunky cute little pet and I love the tiny horn on its nose...rhinoloon? lol jk I have no clue about ideas for this one yet.. but I would love to own one..hmm anybody like to offer me a morph? I'd thank ye kindly..
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 15, 2015 wrote:
what fun! this sailback is a chunky cute little pet and I love the tiny horn on its nose...rhinoloon? lol jk I have no clue about ideas for this one yet.. but I would love to own one..hmm anybody like to offer me a morph? I'd thank ye kindly..
stormy jen silver
When and where? I'm available weekday evenings and most weekends. Tell me time and time zone, and realm and I'll meet you in the morphing tent!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 15, 2015 wrote:
When and where? I'm available weekday evenings and most weekends. Tell me time and time zone, and realm and I'll meet you in the morphing tent!
o why thank ye madam :3 i'll be logging in this evening and probably most evenings between 5pm est until 8 ish um I myself need to run and get a bit of gold but I am normally in avery realm..maybe you might prefer to meet 7pm in your favorite realm? and any evening this week should be fine, maybe Wednesday? again ty very much I will immediately get to work gathering some gold so I can be prepared :3
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 16, 2015 wrote:
o why thank ye madam :3 i'll be logging in this evening and probably most evenings between 5pm est until 8 ish um I myself need to run and get a bit of gold but I am normally in avery realm..maybe you might prefer to meet 7pm in your favorite realm? and any evening this week should be fine, maybe Wednesday? again ty very much I will immediately get to work gathering some gold so I can be prepared :3
stormy jen silver
Avery is a little crowded for me, I generally am on Morgan LeFitte. So Wednesday, 7 pm est, morphing tent.
I have 2 dimetrosaurs at ancient ,one grants shark's fury, the other grants regroup. Do you have a preference?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 17, 2015 wrote:
Avery is a little crowded for me, I generally am on Morgan LeFitte. So Wednesday, 7 pm est, morphing tent.
I have 2 dimetrosaurs at ancient ,one grants shark's fury, the other grants regroup. Do you have a preference?
perfect Wednesday it is! either be fine I happen to love regroup and if you would be willing to bring both I will bring a couple we can choose which combo will make us both a beautiful baby :3 ty again!
stormy jen silver & fiery jewel dodger(not sure which one I will be on when we meet most likely jewel)

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
A hint you say?

x giggles excitedly x thx to anercorbie i now have a few beautiful dimetrosaurs and i been taking Brave Hunter Young's advice on researching possible hybrids before just hatching willy-nilly XD i tend to be a bit spontaneous but o well XD anyways i wanted to mention that dimetrosaur was an ancient irl dino and is thought to be a ancestor of a few now-a-day animals.. crested chameleon, baselisk, and a sail type lizard just to name a few.. me i had to try for a sailfish XD just cause there are 2 species irl both are simply amazing and would be awesome P101 pets if i am right..not sure the correct combos would be(though i do have a few ideas) and yet i thought i'd share my minor research just in case others had a dimetrosaur and was wanting to try something.. and i did love the idea posted above about a komodo dragon.. why not? :3 our pets are fickle creatures sometimes but they are each amazing.. Good luck to all! hope we find something soon :3
stormy jen silver