Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The ninja pig companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
I know that this question no one is gonna bother with because it is a repetitive question and no one would care but would anyone be willing to give me a ninja pig code because I really have wanted one for these past few years and watched all the KingsIsle live streams and was here since the beta of pirate101 and have been on pirate101 every single day and been on google looking for a giveaway every single day and now I am asking if one of you kind pirates would lend me a code if you want to contact me about it please do and thank you so very much I really would be one of the happiest pirates in the spiral to contact me go on pirate101 Central and my username to contact me is hawkules011

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Privateer peach on Sep 6, 2015 wrote:
I know that this question no one is gonna bother with because it is a repetitive question and no one would care but would anyone be willing to give me a ninja pig code because I really have wanted one for these past few years and watched all the KingsIsle live streams and was here since the beta of pirate101 and have been on pirate101 every single day and been on google looking for a giveaway every single day and now I am asking if one of you kind pirates would lend me a code if you want to contact me about it please do and thank you so very much I really would be one of the happiest pirates in the spiral to contact me go on pirate101 Central and my username to contact me is hawkules011
I actually have 3 uses of my code left, however I do have a slight problem. I lost the map, if I find the map then I can give you one use of it.
But it's been lost a LONG time ago, so the odds of me finding it are extremely low. However I am happy to give out the last few uses of the code

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
I'm sorry but I don't have a code for you but I also hope to get one too.

See you in the Spiral somewhere-
Charming Morgan Freeman lvl 65 witchdoctor
Adam lvl 46 swashbuckler
Blaze lvl 6 privateer

Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
eh i want one to but i think the code stops working after so much time.

Ensign
Mar 06, 2011
Hello,
The ninja pig companion was from 2012 and only four codes were given. I had only used one and I threw it away because I didn't know it could be used again. I think you're out of luck.
Wolf.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Hey there all and Leo the code does work because even bonnie Anne in the message board said it works for years and Rachel ty so much if you find it, it means soooooo much to me and try you all for responding to this message

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Hey there all and Leo the code does work because even bonnie Anne in the message board said it works for years and Rachel ty so much if you find it, it means soooooo much to me and try you all for responding to this message
Oops instead of try I realised I Made mistake I meant ty all