Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Regatta Team-Up Screen

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
When you team up for the Regatta, the Team-Up screen says Corsair's Cove. Even though it occurs near Corsair's Cove (that's the island that Gunn's House is on), shouldn't it say The Regatta? Or maybe “The Regatta – Corsair's Cove (especially if there are going to be more Regattas)? Or maybe the entrance to the Regatta needs to be moved to Corsair's Cove?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Aug 27, 2015 wrote:
When you team up for the Regatta, the Team-Up screen says Corsair's Cove. Even though it occurs near Corsair's Cove (that's the island that Gunn's House is on), shouldn't it say The Regatta? Or maybe “The Regatta – Corsair's Cove (especially if there are going to be more Regattas)? Or maybe the entrance to the Regatta needs to be moved to Corsair's Cove?
If the Regatta were moved to Corsair's Cove:
1. It would be over crowded.
2. Corsair's Cove is not a free to play zone.

Ensign
Jul 05, 2013
Like Anecorbie said, moving the regatta to Corsair's Cove would be slightly problematic, so the developers probably would just fix the name.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I believe the Map says you are in Corsair's Challenge Cove when you enter the dock area.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 27, 2015 wrote:
If the Regatta were moved to Corsair's Cove:
1. It would be over crowded.
2. Corsair's Cove is not a free to play zone.
I can enter corsairs cove without membership or without buying the area witch crowns and I haven't bought a single book