Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PvP ranking

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
what are everyone's rankings? i am currently paragon (304) i'm hoping to be in the 400's by the end of tonight but i've heard paragon matches take ages to find

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
aw lucky . My musket is only at Veteran(160), but at least I am getting better at pvp. Fighting Central folks early was quite the treat and helped me learn a lot about PvP and good/bad tactics to use as a musket.

All I want is the musket weapon

Ensign
May 23, 2015
Yes I agree I would like to see what classes are currently in the top tier. Numbers do not lie and I can bet you that Buccaneers/Swashbucklers rank higher than anyone else. How are we suppose to know if you do not provide a ranking system. And btw, terracotta warriors still too powerful. I use to use my scorpions and banner combo but players have figured out how to counter the banner by turning it off and then I am attacked for one round. Not cool at all. Terracotta warriors should have a turn off switch too then. LOL. Anyways please consider posting updates on ranks. Thanks.

Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2010