Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tower Question

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
How do you get the sigil to re enter the tower of moo Manchu because I am max lvl and I don't have a sigil to enter
Although I haven't fully completed the quest line
I hope someone can give an answer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well you answered your own question. You have to complete the Moo Manchu quests first. Then you will get a notification from the town cryer to begin the Tower quest.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Do the side quests from Lord Chagatai starting with "The Moo Manchurian Candidate".

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 10, 2015 wrote:
How do you get the sigil to re enter the tower of moo Manchu because I am max lvl and I don't have a sigil to enter
Although I haven't fully completed the quest line
I hope someone can give an answer
I presume the quest you haven't fully completed is the Moo Manchu Tower. If that is the case, you may have to go back to the Town Crier in Avery's Court to get the quest again. Either him or Lord Chagatai should be able to give you the quest again unless you haven't completed MooShu except for this quest.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Thank you for your answers I will get to lord chagatai straight away

Ensign
Apr 12, 2014