Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I really miss them :'(

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Hi everyone, I hope you're all having a great time squashing armada and taking names out in the spiral! As many of you who have seen many of my posts, I am a huge fan of wizard101, but I promise this post has absolutely nothing to do with Arthur Wethersfield (okay pirate101, time to party and cheer about this...while you still can ). This time its about heckhounds. I know that there are tons of "what pets do you want added?" topics but I think heckhounds deserve their own topic. I know we probably wouldn't get heckhounds exactly but I really miss them, one of my favorite elements is fire and I love dogs so...but I'd really like something like them, dog-like-wise. I l-o-v-e all the cat pets but we have nothing even close to a dog pet . Do you think you could grant us that? Pretty please with your favorite topping on top (if you don't like cherries)!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Magnificent Kiley on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
Hi everyone, I hope you're all having a great time squashing armada and taking names out in the spiral! As many of you who have seen many of my posts, I am a huge fan of wizard101, but I promise this post has absolutely nothing to do with Arthur Wethersfield (okay pirate101, time to party and cheer about this...while you still can ). This time its about heckhounds. I know that there are tons of "what pets do you want added?" topics but I think heckhounds deserve their own topic. I know we probably wouldn't get heckhounds exactly but I really miss them, one of my favorite elements is fire and I love dogs so...but I'd really like something like them, dog-like-wise. I l-o-v-e all the cat pets but we have nothing even close to a dog pet . Do you think you could grant us that? Pretty please with your favorite topping on top (if you don't like cherries)!
A lot of players have been requesting an Orthrus ( two-headed dog ). So, since Orthroi are native to Aquila, how about it, Decius? Can your wranglers capture and tame an Orthrus? ( Oh, and while you're at it, maybe a Manticore as well? )
Add the name Arthur to the pet names list and I'm sure Kiley would be happy!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
YES. I absolutely LOVE my fierce and brave hounds, and all my orthruses and orthrus hybrids. Hounds should definitely be brought in for the pirates.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
A lot of players have been requesting an Orthrus ( two-headed dog ). So, since Orthroi are native to Aquila, how about it, Decius? Can your wranglers capture and tame an Orthrus? ( Oh, and while you're at it, maybe a Manticore as well? )
Add the name Arthur to the pet names list and I'm sure Kiley would be happy!
Har! thx anecorbie and aye, two dog heads are double cute

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Magnificent Kiley on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
I'd say that heckhounds are a bit too, "magical," for pirate101. Though there are many other magical creatures in pirate101, so it probably is a good idea, but idk what creatures pirate101 has been restricting.