Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain's Cabin and Pirate King's Retreat

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
This was done in the Test Realm. I just had an unpleasant surprise when I bought the Captain's Cabin from the Crown Shop, equipped it on my Bison Frigate and put my extra Pets that I had lying around in it Up until now, I had always thought that the Cabins on each of my Ships was independent of each other. .Imagine my shock when I switched to my Monquistador Skiff and went into that cabin to store some items. I found my Captain's Cabin with all the Pets that I thought I had stored on my Bison Frigate. If this is happens In the Live Realm, why would anyone buy both a Captain's Cabin (from the Crown Shop) and a Pirate King's Retreat (from the Black Market) since only one of those would be usable at a time and the other would be a waste of purchasing power? I haven't bought the Pirate King's Retreat yet.

Is this working as intended?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
This was done in the Test Realm. I just had an unpleasant surprise when I bought the Captain's Cabin from the Crown Shop, equipped it on my Bison Frigate and put my extra Pets that I had lying around in it Up until now, I had always thought that the Cabins on each of my Ships was independent of each other. .Imagine my shock when I switched to my Monquistador Skiff and went into that cabin to store some items. I found my Captain's Cabin with all the Pets that I thought I had stored on my Bison Frigate. If this is happens In the Live Realm, why would anyone buy both a Captain's Cabin (from the Crown Shop) and a Pirate King's Retreat (from the Black Market) since only one of those would be usable at a time and the other would be a waste of purchasing power? I haven't bought the Pirate King's Retreat yet.

Is this working as intended?
When you equip a cabin, that cabin will be on all your ships.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Yes. Ratbeard said they had decided to have the cabin follow the pirate, not the ship.