Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Privateer Powers - in Update

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Is the change to Privateer Powers about not being able to stack apply only to Ranked PvP and PvP or does it apply to Ranked PvP, PvP, and PvE?

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
I believe it applies to all PVP, but not to PVE. And this applies to all classes buffs.

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
This only applies to Ranked pvp(maybe regular PvP) but definitely not in PvE. So yes Privateers are still viable in PvE

Ensign
Oct 22, 2012
Not privateer powers but ALL buffing powers. It's in the update notes:
In PVP, temporary stat increases, decreases and temporary talents will not stack. Instead, only the most powerful effect for each stat type will be used. These changes only apply in PvP; buffs are unchanged for the PvE experience.

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
Actually I tested this out. It also applies to PvE. Meaning, I can't stack Valor's Shield or another Valor's Fortress on another unit that already has Valor's Fortress in PvE. The same thing applies with attempting to stack Valor's Rampart or another Valor's Armor on a unit that already has Valor's Armor in PvE.