Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hardess Boss?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
Who do you think is the toughest boss in the game so far? I thank it's Rooke, because you can't hit him with any weapons! You can't come near him, guns bounce off of him and he has some kind of first strike for witchdoctor moves! Somehow, I killed him. Huh.

Wolf Maxwell, Level 65

Ensign
May 12, 2011
Idk they all seem pretty easy to me, maybe the nefarious if you count them as a whole, since they're every pirate class.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Smuggler's Arena, second wave. Filled with bosses 10 levels above you and your companions.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Here is a list of what I think the hardest bosses are, in order. (May or may not include their surroundings

1. Nefarious 5
2. Moo Manchu
3. Hydra

Ensign
May 30, 2010
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
The hardest boss so far to defeat is the Nefarious 5, it requires a trust worthy team. Don't borther soloing in my opinon, it's a no win situation.

Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
Oh, yeah! I forgot about the hydra! I haven't done the tower of moo manchu, so I don't know about that.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Deacon is definitely the hardest
Even with my new toro I had to get help because it was too hard at the time
As soon as you get to him he summons about 6 armada officers it's like a harder version of the battle against the dog general in fort basset