Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Secret bosses...shhhh...

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
*whispers* - Hey, Kingsisle-- I know some good places to put - *clears throat* - some sercret bosses. Don't tell anyone.

I'd suggest Cavern of the Crescent Moon, Sivella, Dusty Arroyo Cave, The Tower of Moo Manchu, Beachhead, and The Labyrinth.

Cavern of the Crescent Moon, the place where you get that monkey's severed hand. Maybe there could be a crazy gorilla like Gortez/Goronado/Your Mom in some cave there.

Sivella is giant and confusing and it took me like a year to find the Laurentine Library again. Confusing places like that should have some secret bosses somewhere. There could be a demon Guinea pig hidden somewhere, and it would have demon wings and Jack Russel's sword from his Corsair promotion, which clearly came from forces deep down in the underworlds.

You know, Dusty Arroyo Cave, where you run around trying to catch Buck Bronco? I hated that place! I had no idea what was going on, there are like 50 billion rooms in there and it seems like one of them should have a secret boss. There could be a super duper huge lagoony, like when the Minotaurs grow even bigger in the Labyrinth, but like 4 times as big as them.

Tower of Moo Manchu... worst place on Earth. I mean, the Spiral. It would be truly evil of you to put a secret boss in the very last floor of the tower. It would also be extremely funny, and I would die of laughter if someone actually discovered one there. Perhaps it'd be something like those Hamakala demon pig statues, with the like 8 or so arms. It'd drop like 8 different cool weapons, making the horrible journey worth it.

It'd be awesome to have a secret armada boss in Beachhead. You'd press X to fire a cannon somewhere, and then you'd magically get teleported into a room with this clockwork helephant boss of insane awesomeness. It'd get Chain Lightning, and it'd drop a totem that provides it.

Everyone hates the Labyrinth. There are 6 chances to get Axe of the Minotaur Lords, and yet it never drops for anyone. Being the Labyrinth, it's supposed to be the most confusing place ever to exist. There would be some wall you walk through somewhere, like with Lord Mixcoatl, and the boss on the other side of that wall would be a heckhound, just a red and yellow version of Diskylos with 1 head and it breathes fire.

P.S. - I hope you consider these suggestions, and - *cough* - don't tell anyone, because that would be... saying.

Corrupt Lucas Vries
__Level 65
__Armada's Most Wanted

Ensign
Jun 05, 2013
I heard EVERYTHING

#whyaretheredemonpiggiesonmyship

( lol )

Ensign
Aug 15, 2012
I heard that!

Salty Tarlac Ward Level 62 Privateer

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
So did I.

Don't worry. I like to see & fight more secret bosses in P101, too. They're always so challenging & rewarding.