Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I lost all of my character's stuff!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 18, 2014
I was going to delete my swashbuckler , Krystal Quarter, and create a new one. I thought for sure that I had put the stuff she had earned so far into my shared bank so I wouldn't have to re-earn/re-buy all of them! Apparently, I had put all of the items into her bank instead of the shared bank, and now all of the rare items I got and crown items I gave to that character are all gone ! How can I get my stuff back?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Please send an email to support@pirate101.com for assistance with this issue.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
serbekah123 on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
I was going to delete my swashbuckler , Krystal Quarter, and create a new one. I thought for sure that I had put the stuff she had earned so far into my shared bank so I wouldn't have to re-earn/re-buy all of them! Apparently, I had put all of the items into her bank instead of the shared bank, and now all of the rare items I got and crown items I gave to that character are all gone ! How can I get my stuff back?
I am sorry to hear.