Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions dying bug

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
So i was doing talos because i was farming, and i had to flee because i was unlucky one try, and when i fled my companions were dead. They had about half life when i fled, how could they then die? Could you Please fix this problem because it's really annoying.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
imagician26 on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
So i was doing talos because i was farming, and i had to flee because i was unlucky one try, and when i fled my companions were dead. They had about half life when i fled, how could they then die? Could you Please fix this problem because it's really annoying.
It's not a bug, a flee is counted as a defeat; your companions were wounded in the action, which caused them to also be defeated.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
This happened to me too when battling the trolls in Laestrygon. One or two of my companions had died, but Chantal was still standing, but wounded anyway.

What's up with that?

Ensign
Aug 09, 2013
If you flee from a battle when a companion's health is in the yellow, the companion is counted as defeated.