Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Update Hint

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
There is a new update hint posted on the P101 Twitter page

Looks like the skeleton soldier is not the only one to teach us something

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
1 Pirate Dad on Jul 6, 2015 wrote:

Thanks! Wouldn't have noticed it!

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
I noticed that the background music is skull island cave music, so the centaur and skeleton are most likely somewhere in skull island.

Ensign
Aug 09, 2013
EMC99 on Jul 6, 2015 wrote:
I noticed that the background music is skull island cave music, so the centaur and skeleton are most likely somewhere in skull island.
Oh god.. you're right....

Welp, time for me to go searching all Skull Island for an unused cave. Maybe the one covered in vines by the Prawns area....

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
SlyZenobia on Jul 6, 2015 wrote:

Welp, time for me to go searching all Skull Island for an unused cave. Maybe the one covered in vines by the Prawns area....
Since there is a ladder that leads to the cave as the vine hint is showing, I'm not too sure the entrance will have a cave. Look for an unused ladder leading down instead if there are any in Skull Island!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
It says that centaur guy is a clandestine trainer...... any thoughts on what that means?

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013

nope! there is one right by the second spar chamber near the furniture vendor and behind the bazaar. I believe that cave is the one! Here comes ranked PVP!

Au Revoir!

JackThePirate

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
With all of the latest hints it seems this update won't include another world. We know there will be Ranked PvP, most likely with ships. We also know that we will be able to train for new talents. I believe the people we are seeing in the hints are the trainers for those talents and not for a new world. You only need to train once to get a new talent, this would explain why they can't stay like the other trainers.

If book 15 was included in this update there would be a lot more hints about the land we are traveling to with pictures. They would also include the fan sites with hints to get the news out to as many people as possible. Currently there are very few of those sites receiving any information. They are focused more on Shark Week than the game update.

I am very happy the game is getting updated but from what we have been given so far it looks like the wait will continue for book 15. Hopefully, I am wrong but we will see in a couple of weeks when they release the test realm.

If book 15 is not included hopefully it's not to far behind this update.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012

So are these secret companions you can get only if you can find them or what?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012

There's one right behind the life fountain on the docks.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Perhaps Bestia has some unused sites where these "clandestine" trainers will be located. It is a piece of Aquila that was brought to Skull Island.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
Well I think its the cave behind the sparing chamber or the cave behind the life fountain on the skull island docks.I also think that these people that we see are from aquila and that lost Hoplite is a teacher for the buccaners and Firenzian is a teacher for the musketeer.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
1 Pirate Dad on Jul 6, 2015 wrote:

The skeleton hoplite is also featured on the P101 monthly newsletter, 1 Pirate Dad.Also how do you get to his diologue?Is it some cave in Aquila?

Ensign
Aug 09, 2013
Max DeGroot on Jul 7, 2015 wrote:
There's one right behind the life fountain on the docks.
That cave annoys me, just sitting there in plain site and not letting anyone inside... It frustrates me...

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jul 6, 2015 wrote:
It says that centaur guy is a clandestine trainer...... any thoughts on what that means?
Simple. A google search shows it clandestine means "kept secret or done secretively, especially because illicit(forbidden by laws, rules, or customs).

The centaur(and likely the hoplite) are the trainers who teach talents to other classes. Customarily, a privateer wouldn't have riposte. Through these trainers though, it may be possible. Unfortunately, I recently spent four practice points for Smashy Weapons 2. I'm likely gonna need to reset my points. I hope swashbucklers can get blade storm(to any rank). I'll reset for that.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
SlyZenobia on Jul 7, 2015 wrote:
That cave annoys me, just sitting there in plain site and not letting anyone inside... It frustrates me...
You're not the only one it frustrates!