Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

from unstitchable to stitchable

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
I personally think there is no reason for the "unstitchable" label on some items. in the shrimpy shelmet, can you make it either stitchable or give it the face of a prawn, too.
While we are on the topic of the three major bosses that were added in 2014, can we give the Floating Dutchman some unique boots that give pestilence and give The Master an outfit or accessory that gives that weirdly awesome cyclone ability.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I'm sorry to give some bad news here.

Some items can break while attempting to stitch them together. It means these items are fragile for the mistress to stitch them together. These are very special items in other words.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
fear griffon burke on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
I personally think there is no reason for the "unstitchable" label on some items. in the shrimpy shelmet, can you make it either stitchable or give it the face of a prawn, too.
While we are on the topic of the three major bosses that were added in 2014, can we give the Floating Dutchman some unique boots that give pestilence and give The Master an outfit or accessory that gives that weirdly awesome cyclone ability.
If the wiki is correct, the pestilence ability would be extremely overpowered. As far as I know, and correct my if I am wrong (I am reading from the wiki), pestilence does this: If anyone on the opposing team is knocked out, they are completely healed and fight for the other side. This is basically if the charming gaze and soul harvest were combined. Now, thats the wiki, it make be wrong.