Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Whats a good build for a PVE Lucky Jack Russel?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
I'm a Witchdoctor in early Cool Ranch and my Lucky Jack Russel is close to his first promotion.

I wanna see what y'all would think a good PVE build would be for Jack.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
I have a Witchdoctor in Cool Ranch too, and I'm planning on Giving Jack either Relentless 2 next or Blade Storm and Relentless. My final build for him on my privateer is Blade Stork 2 and Relentless 2 for awesome chains.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Bladestorm 2
Relentless 2
Tough 4
Will 4
Rough 4
Accurate 4

This set makes your damage and critical chances as high as possible, as well has keeping you alive with the high health.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jun 25, 2015 wrote:
I have a Witchdoctor in Cool Ranch too, and I'm planning on Giving Jack either Relentless 2 next or Blade Storm and Relentless. My final build for him on my privateer is Blade Stork 2 and Relentless 2 for awesome chains.
Lol, Do you mean Bladestorm 2, instead of Blade Stork 2?
Blade Stork sounds like a special ability for Wing Chun.

Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
zachshock on Jun 25, 2015 wrote:
I'm a Witchdoctor in early Cool Ranch and my Lucky Jack Russel is close to his first promotion.

I wanna see what y'all would think a good PVE build would be for Jack.
Give him Relentless 2 after his first promotion. The best advantage he has is that he has Bladestorm to start with, so, he can be the first companion in early game-play who has Relentless 2 and Bladestorm. Blades 2 after his second promo is recommended. Spirited (will) 4, Accurate 4, Tough and Rough 4 are his best talent build, maximizing his damage output while making him sustainable at the same time. Good luck!