Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2000 Yars- Congrats Misty, you've earned 'em!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Just wanted to send out a friendly Congrats to our dear friend Misty and also to all you supportive marauders out there. Misty has just eclipsed the 2000 yar mark and it is no surprise at all.

She always shares very interesting, creative, helpful and often quite funny thoughts and posts here on the boards and I enjoy reading what she has to offer. Also, something that I admire about her, is she can be a bit feisty when the feisty needs to be let out of the cage. She'll let you know when you've stepped across that line and isn't afraid to speak her mind when it's needed...and I think that is pretty darn cool!

I'd also like to give a CHEERS! out to all you marauders and posters that show support for you piratical brethren and sistren(?) here on the boards. Your sharing of yars just goes to show that you have each others' backs and are willing to help encourage your friends and other players. Way to go, you fine bunch of yum sippin', sword clangin', spell tossin', bomb droppin', ship sinkin', tail kickin' scalawags!

And again, way to go Misty and keep up your wonderful posting. I like you...you're pretty cool...and it's been great getting to know you on the boards and in game. I wish you continued good fortune throughout your travels in the Spiral and in life-- you surely deserve it...and your boatload of yars as well!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jun 24, 2015 wrote:
Just wanted to send out a friendly Congrats to our dear friend Misty and also to all you supportive marauders out there. Misty has just eclipsed the 2000 yar mark and it is no surprise at all.

She always shares very interesting, creative, helpful and often quite funny thoughts and posts here on the boards and I enjoy reading what she has to offer. Also, something that I admire about her, is she can be a bit feisty when the feisty needs to be let out of the cage. She'll let you know when you've stepped across that line and isn't afraid to speak her mind when it's needed...and I think that is pretty darn cool!

I'd also like to give a CHEERS! out to all you marauders and posters that show support for you piratical brethren and sistren(?) here on the boards. Your sharing of yars just goes to show that you have each others' backs and are willing to help encourage your friends and other players. Way to go, you fine bunch of yum sippin', sword clangin', spell tossin', bomb droppin', ship sinkin', tail kickin' scalawags!

And again, way to go Misty and keep up your wonderful posting. I like you...you're pretty cool...and it's been great getting to know you on the boards and in game. I wish you continued good fortune throughout your travels in the Spiral and in life-- you surely deserve it...and your boatload of yars as well!
Indeed congratulations are much in order. Kudos to you Misty for being such a positive influence on our beloved boards. You are supportive and funny and very informative and the yars show it. Well done.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Aww, thank you guys so much. Your kindness in welcoming me to the boards and getting to know you all in game has made posting here on the forum go from awkward to so much fun in just a year. (Yes, it's only been a year. Crazy, isn't it?) I couldn't imagine not knowing my fellow marauders; the Spiral would seem devoid of life without y'all. I appreciate all of your kind words and support-- it means so much to me that despite my numerous flaws you still see it fit to congratulate me and count me as a friend.

Again, thank you all!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I just got back from the City of Brotherly Love to the warmth of this announcement. Congrats Misty. x hug x

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Well said Valkoor me friend, couldn't have said it better me self and congrats too ye to dear lass ye earned them well ha, har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I remember reading Misty Dragon13's post asking for help in training Sarah Steele, little did I know that I would soon be "meeting" her at a party and friending her - which has lead to the most fun and adventurous times I've had in this game. A true friend, one who is always willing to morph with friends and strangers alike. Funny, kind and sometimes sarcastic ( a little spice with the sugar is ok ).
Congratulations, Misty! ( now if I can only beat you a few times at PVP )

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
"Excuse me, Captain, but may I take a moment of your time?"
Sam looked at the wall clock the crew had given him for his birthday. It was early in the afternoon, not the middle of the night. Sam looked at his crew member - dressed in uniform, standing at attention. 'He wants something,' Sam cleverly deduced.
"You see Captain, a matter of delicacy has arisen, and the crew feels it is only right for you to handle the situation yerself."
"I'm flattered. You guys usually only ask me after all your crazy schemes don't pan out." A guilty flush and averted eyes told Sam he had hit the mark. "So, who's done what now?"
"It's Misty, sir. Two thousand of 'em."
"Did you count?"
"Not personally. But the source is reliable."
"Who's 'Options' Officer this week?"
"Milo."
"Oh, dear, that explains the stench from..."
"Aye, sir."
"Did you try..."
"Last night. While youse was sleepin'."
"How about?"
"Bad mojo - accordin' to some."
"How bad?"
"Bad enough."
"The old standby?"
"Been there, done that."
"The hidden stash?"
"Sold fer supplies."
"Supplies?"
"Well, cheese 'n kippers."
"I see."
"There's one thing we didn't try. A bit drastic, but it has possibilities."
"Well, run it up the flagpole and let's see who salutes."
"Who told you?"
"Told me what?"
"The flagpole."
"Your kidding, right? You weren't kidding. Nix that."
"That's why we came to you, Cap'n."
"You know I'll just say - 'Say Congratulations.'"
"Too simple for the likes of us, sir. We likes things more complex."
"And look where that gets you."
"Where's that?"
"In here, asking me for advice."
"Good point, Cap'n."
"Here's what you're going to do. Three part harmony. Counterpoint. The works."
"Do ye really think we can do it, Cap'n?"
"No. But it's complex - and simple at the same time. Who knows, let's give it a whirl."
"Aye, sir."

Soon after. In 'D'.

CON-GRAT-U-LA-TIONS!!! (la-tions! la-tions!)

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Yes indeed, congrats Misty you're definitely a well yarred pirate. But have you heard anything from your possibly not so evil twin?

-the currently disembodied spirit of CdeWinter.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
CdeWinter on Jun 26, 2015 wrote:
Yes indeed, congrats Misty you're definitely a well yarred pirate. But have you heard anything from your possibly not so evil twin?

-the currently disembodied spirit of CdeWinter.
Why thank you Good to see you back, Scarlet.

And as for Misty 2.0, she's been rather quiet lately. Both relaxing and worrying that I haven't heard much from her.

Then again, you don't know that I'm not the evil one...