Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Menu Chat Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
"Do you want some help?" - used instead of just barging into a fight.
"Be right back." - used when you need to do something else in another location or when away from keyboard (afk)
"After this battle". - used when you are fighting ships or enemies and another Pirate texts you. (could also be "Be there shortly."
"Never mind. Someone else came". - used when opening a Group Plunder Chest and someone else comes along
"You are too low a level" - used when a Pirate does not have the level to be where they are. An example is a Pirate with less than level 10 in Devilfish Hollow other than the 2 caves he has quests for.
"Last time I can help" - used when you can't help out this Pirate more than once.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Yeah, for people that can only use menu chat They should upgrade the menu chat

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
"Would ye like some help?" is in the Friendly section and "I'll be right back" is in the Farewell section. I do admit the others would be useful. There is also an "I'm busy fighting" in Battle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
After 2 disasterus tower runs where an un-equipped menu chat player springs an unwelcomed 'surprise' on the rest of the team; I suggest the following menu chat options with their own category ( and it shows in battle chat as well ):
Tower Chat:
"May I drink the Elixir, please?"
"Please remove gear before drinking the Elixir"
"Please wait while I remove my gear."
" ( name ) would like to drink the Elixir."

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
"Would ye like some help?" is in the Friendly section and "I'll be right back" is in the Farewell section. I do admit the others would be useful. There is also an "I'm busy fighting" in Battle.
If you are in a Ship battle, you don't see the Battle Menu and aren't able to use the "I'm busy fighting." option.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Jun 27, 2015 wrote:
After 2 disasterus tower runs where an un-equipped menu chat player springs an unwelcomed 'surprise' on the rest of the team; I suggest the following menu chat options with their own category ( and it shows in battle chat as well ):
Tower Chat:
"May I drink the Elixir, please?"
"Please remove gear before drinking the Elixir"
"Please wait while I remove my gear."
" ( name ) would like to drink the Elixir."
Yes! Touche, anecorbie,Touche!