Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Charming Gaze Mechanics?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
I recently acquired Masque of the lotus and the " 35 " on the card has me thinking is it just like relentless where your prime stat effects it? I've heard people say its effected by will and spell power. Is it just effected by your prime stat depending on your weapon type? I really need to know this. Any explanation on how I can increase it's usage will help dramatically.

Developer
Yes, it's improved with Will.

No, it's not improved with Spell Power.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Quite Jacques on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
I recently acquired Masque of the lotus and the " 35 " on the card has me thinking is it just like relentless where your prime stat effects it? I've heard people say its effected by will and spell power. Is it just effected by your prime stat depending on your weapon type? I really need to know this. Any explanation on how I can increase it's usage will help dramatically.
I want to know this, too ( if I ever get it, I want to use it well ) And congrats on your getting one!

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2014
I've been trying to get the masque for ages!
Will is the only one I know will increase the accuracy for it. I don't think spell power does anything, though. I don't know, really.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Ratbeard on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
Yes, it's improved with Will.

No, it's not improved with Spell Power.
Rat beard doesn't that tilt the accessories for nefarious fife way to much towards witch. Soul harvest only usable through staff or magic summons level effected by will and spell power. Soul shroud drain effectiveness effected by will and spell power. Now charming gaze effected by will too? plz rat beard that's way too tilted toward witch. Can you plz make it so it's affected by your prime stat? sorry that just seams way too tilted in witch favor. P.S. can you turn my stomach pat on I've had no luck with moo drops. P.S I love your clear the decks and high hold the line abilities.