Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stuck in the Game.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Hello,

I have a lvl 65 Buccaneer, named Bloody Rogan Ironside. I just got the piece of map from the cyclops in Aquila, and talked to Captain Avery. However I don't know what to do now because he hasn't given me a quest, or told me where to go to continue the story. The last thing he said was: "Ah! You've returned. Do you have the piece of the map?" and then nothing after this. I've done all the side quests, thinking one of them might trigger something, but now I'm out of quests and have no leads on the main quest. Is my Buccaneer's level too low, if so, are there some dungeons I can run that will raise his level? Did I miss hear Captain Avery? Where do I go next?

Rogan.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Congratulations! You've reached the end of the game so far. Now you have to wait for the next update to the game that allows characters to advance. While you are waiting there are several things you can do.
1) go through the Tower of MooManchu and get better gear.
2) get your Nautical Level up to the maximum.

3) get more Scrip by blowing ships in Aquila out of the air. This will allow you to purchase more items from the Black Market.

4) By defeating ships without boarding or being boarded can give you ship gear which can allow you to improve your ships performance in ship battles.
5) if you don't have the maximum of 6 Pirates on your account, you can start a different Pirate (ie Privateer, Swashbuckler, Musketeer, or Witchdoctor). Remember that the different Pirates will fight differently which means that you may have to change the way you fight.
6) help out other people in the game who are having trouble.
7) get the Badges you may have missed during your trek to this point in the game.

8) train your pets up to maximum level
9) get any pets you missed in the game so far (either ones dropped by enemies or by Pet Wrangling).
10) Morph pets for any Hybrids you don't have. You do need Gold to Morph pets but the Tower of MooManchu will hep you there.

This link has some ideas. Try searching on the words "maximum level" to find more.

Good Luck.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2013
The Helpful Pirate on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
Congratulations! You've reached the end of the game so far. Now you have to wait for the next update to the game that allows characters to advance. While you are waiting there are several things you can do.
1) go through the Tower of MooManchu and get better gear.
2) get your Nautical Level up to the maximum.

3) get more Scrip by blowing ships in Aquila out of the air. This will allow you to purchase more items from the Black Market.

4) By defeating ships without boarding or being boarded can give you ship gear which can allow you to improve your ships performance in ship battles.
5) if you don't have the maximum of 6 Pirates on your account, you can start a different Pirate (ie Privateer, Swashbuckler, Musketeer, or Witchdoctor). Remember that the different Pirates will fight differently which means that you may have to change the way you fight.
6) help out other people in the game who are having trouble.
7) get the Badges you may have missed during your trek to this point in the game.

8) train your pets up to maximum level
9) get any pets you missed in the game so far (either ones dropped by enemies or by Pet Wrangling).
10) Morph pets for any Hybrids you don't have. You do need Gold to Morph pets but the Tower of MooManchu will hep you there.

This link has some ideas. Try searching on the words "maximum level" to find more.

Good Luck.
Yeah, he's right, just work on a few side quests, that's all.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
WindRider244 on Jun 15, 2015 wrote:
Yeah, he's right, just work on a few side quests, that's all.
Nah, thats a waste of exp.

Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
Here some advice if you missed some quests just "complete" them but turn it in when the next level cap arrives.

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014