Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Something about the mini minotaur hybrids

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
Hi guys this is practical kai keeler i just got membership last week and i'm now able to post on the forums again :) I wanted to let you guys know something about the bullrog and skyrime i notice. Ok in aquila when you fight the three minotaur there is a ice, a fire, and a storm minotaur. The pet minotaur hybrids we have are fire and ice and we dont got a storm one yet so looking at that i think the three minotaurs in aquila shows that there is a relation in pets. So to say it like this Bullrog= Fire minotaur. Skyrime= Ice Minotaur. The storm minotaur was one of the three minotaur in the dungeon in aquila so this must mean there is a storm minotaur hybrid. My only combo guess would be Mini Minotaur × Stormtiger Shark.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Wow never thought of it that way and I don't know why XD need to try this :P

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
Quite Jacques on Jun 10, 2015 wrote:
Wow never thought of it that way and I don't know why XD need to try this :P
Lol i been sweating trying to discover this hybrid. When i discover the blues crab i was putting a lot of thinking it to it but the possible storm minotaur all i can think of is stormtiger shark × mini minotaur . Since the stormtiger shark is probably the only electrical/storm pet in the game i dont know what else beside the stormtiger shark to try with the mini minotaur lol i guess glowfish maybe.

Ensign
Sep 04, 2011
KingKeeler101 on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:
Hi guys this is practical kai keeler i just got membership last week and i'm now able to post on the forums again :) I wanted to let you guys know something about the bullrog and skyrime i notice. Ok in aquila when you fight the three minotaur there is a ice, a fire, and a storm minotaur. The pet minotaur hybrids we have are fire and ice and we dont got a storm one yet so looking at that i think the three minotaurs in aquila shows that there is a relation in pets. So to say it like this Bullrog= Fire minotaur. Skyrime= Ice Minotaur. The storm minotaur was one of the three minotaur in the dungeon in aquila so this must mean there is a storm minotaur hybrid. My only combo guess would be Mini Minotaur × Stormtiger Shark.
My friend Allen and I were going over this last year and tried lots of combinations. But you might get lucky and be the first to discover it. Good luck

Actually, With the discovery of that skyrime Mini I wonder how many hybrids are still waiting to be found?