Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where's the "Skull Mountain Scoundrel" Badge?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I finished "Into the Skull Cave" with another Pirate, & I noticed that the Badge, "Skull Mountain Scoundrel", that was awarded by completing that quest & after defeating Fin Dorsal, hasn't been obtained to that Pirate. If it's removed, why? I really liked that badge & with re-arrangements to that quest's goals that no longer had us defeat Marcus in the Temple of Gloom, I think it would've still been around afterwards. I don't know what time that badge got removed, too. It was a really good badge to earn.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on May 31, 2015 wrote:
I finished "Into the Skull Cave" with another Pirate, & I noticed that the Badge, "Skull Mountain Scoundrel", that was awarded by completing that quest & after defeating Fin Dorsal, hasn't been obtained to that Pirate. If it's removed, why? I really liked that badge & with re-arrangements to that quest's goals that no longer had us defeat Marcus in the Temple of Gloom, I think it would've still been around afterwards. I don't know what time that badge got removed, too. It was a really good badge to earn.
Remember Marcus? We used to fight him before we went into the Troggy Shrine. When his instance was removed, I guess the needed requirement for the badge got removed to.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Jun 1, 2015 wrote:
Remember Marcus? We used to fight him before we went into the Troggy Shrine. When his instance was removed, I guess the needed requirement for the badge got removed to.
Yeah. I do remember. It was a good fight. Fond memories.

Even so, they maybe should have readjusted the requirements needed to earn that badge so it would remain available after removing the instance that used to require to defeat Marcus.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
on my new character i just got it. its still around

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
I wish they would re-open Marcus' room as a "bonus" boss fight.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Halloween Chick on Jun 3, 2015 wrote:
I wish they would re-open Marcus' room as a "bonus" boss fight.
Or revise it into a side boss fight, at least. That door that used to lead to him, is left closed to many, except to those who faced him before the changes were done.

Come to think of it... since that door that used to lead to Marcus, I would rather see it lead to more deeper depths of the Temple of Gloom, while retaining at least one place to have the Marcus fight.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 3, 2015 wrote:
on my new character i just got it. its still around
How is that even possible?? Can new characters even still get that badge after all? I don't know how you made it possible, but I know it's interesting.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Trimond297 on Jun 4, 2015 wrote:
How is that even possible?? Can new characters even still get that badge after all? I don't know how you made it possible, but I know it's interesting.
well it said i got it but its not in my badges. i remember it saying i got it (this character is only a few days old) could this be a bug and we are able to get it but it doesn't say?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
well it said i got it but its not in my badges. i remember it saying i got it (this character is only a few days old) could this be a bug and we are able to get it but it doesn't say?
Maybe One-Eyed Jack or Bonnie Anne might have an answer to this? I really liked that badge that signified the completion of our very first adventure.