Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

(Almost) Undefeated

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
What is the furthest any of have have gotten undefeated? If I remember correctly reading from a KI posting a couple months back, only one person at the time had either made it to max level with being defeated, or to the end of the current story without being defeated. I don't exactly recall which it was.

I was hoping to make it to max level without being defeated but, my then 48 privateer, bit it in the battle with Stormzilla using Stupendor-X, in Mooshu. I have mixed feelings about it being I wasn't using my team when I lost, but oh well. Been playing for long enough, I should of been better prepared for that...

What's your story?

Max
Max

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i might make another privateer and give it a go at undefeated, I have the gear for it after all

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Reckless Cedric on May 17, 2015 wrote:
What is the furthest any of have have gotten undefeated? If I remember correctly reading from a KI posting a couple months back, only one person at the time had either made it to max level with being defeated, or to the end of the current story without being defeated. I don't exactly recall which it was.

I was hoping to make it to max level without being defeated but, my then 48 privateer, bit it in the battle with Stormzilla using Stupendor-X, in Mooshu. I have mixed feelings about it being I wasn't using my team when I lost, but oh well. Been playing for long enough, I should of been better prepared for that...

What's your story?

Max
Max
I've been playing this game from two weeks before it went on line until now, I've lost count on the number of defeats. I feel, that those defeats have taught me to be a better strategist, we learn more from failure than winning all the time ( plus it helps to be stubborn, I would get defeated, and then get back in that dungeon and do it again, until I got it right.)
When the new update comes, I wonder how I'll fare, what with advanced companions, pets and doubloons....

Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
anecorbie on May 17, 2015 wrote:
I've been playing this game from two weeks before it went on line until now, I've lost count on the number of defeats. I feel, that those defeats have taught me to be a better strategist, we learn more from failure than winning all the time ( plus it helps to be stubborn, I would get defeated, and then get back in that dungeon and do it again, until I got it right.)
When the new update comes, I wonder how I'll fare, what with advanced companions, pets and doubloons....
Defeat has been my greatest teacher on my other 4 classes. Privateer just happen to be my last one to try, and decided to test myself. I am Enjoying the class more than I thought I would, to be honest.

Up to 52 and still steam rolling. Murazame Castle is my current stomping grounds.