Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Character Name suggestions

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I think the following names should be added to the character name options

For the First line
Faithless
Ignoble
Insensitive
Unreliable

Second Line
Lynne
Josef (even through we have Joseph already)
Faye

I think that if all of these were added, one could make a certain "theme" with 5 characters on an account if they were added. Almost as if the characters were from a particular tower *cough*
I double checked and part of the names of the theme are already in (Benjamin, Wright as a last name, etc)

So anyone else thinks we should add these names and adjectives to the roster?

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on May 17, 2015 wrote:

For the First line
Faithless
Ignoble
Insensitive
Unreliable

Second Line
Lynne
Faye

I think that if all of these were added, one could make a certain "theme" with 5 characters on an account if they were added. Almost as if the characters were from a particular tower *cough*
I double checked and part of the names of the theme are already in (Benjamin, Wright as a last name, etc)

Anyone? o.O These names if added could allow some characters similiar to the nefarious pirates of moo manchu :D

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
I like your ideas. Here are some of my own,

Middle name: (Because I don't have any first name ideas.)

Bone, death, flesh, heart.

Surname:

Crusher, giver, eater, stopper, hunter.

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
I can just imagine a team of 5 (Wait, you can't have 5 pirates in a battle) running through the whole game together. It would be cool to add these names!

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
I'd like Dakota to be a first name for girls, also Jade.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on May 17, 2015 wrote:

For the First line
Faithless
Ignoble
Insensitive
Unreliable

Second Line
Lynne
Faye

I'd love to use those names for my pirates! Sounds like you could have a "nefarious" profile. That'd could be really awkward in Tower of Moo Manchu.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65