Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Give mustang sally a promotion - Last 2

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
for the last 2 topics by me from my subscribtion, please give mustang sally a promotion at 45Lvl: "Mouse Dame" mouse dame because el toro is champion and dame sounds good for a husband that is a champion

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
I believe she is a mustang, due to her name being 'Mustang Sally'.

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
Generous Blaze Jac... on May 16, 2015 wrote:
for the last 2 topics by me from my subscribtion, please give mustang sally a promotion at 45Lvl: "Mouse Dame" mouse dame because el toro is champion and dame sounds good for a husband that is a champion
A mouse?
I thought she was a horse, and yeah she deserves a promo

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Generous Blaze Jac... on May 16, 2015 wrote:
Yeah, she IS a horse. Hence the name Mustang Sally lol! Still, you are right about a promotion. She needs a couple more epics. Also, it has been confirmed that she will be getting one very soon. That was revealed with the fact that the Inoshishi Chief and Bosun Budd would be getting promotions last year. The line in the updates stating that she'd get a promotion was removed, and then KI said that she wouldn't get one yet, but just a bit later. I have faith in KI! Whatever promotion she gets, I bet Sally will look great!

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
I believe the confusion here was, since this pirate has Mustang Sally on his crew, that leaves us to know he is a Swashbuckler. Us Swashies also get Sarah Steele the Mouse Fencer/Swashbuckler/Corsair. He probably got confused and meant "Horse Dame," instead of "Mouse Dame."

All in all, I absolutely LOVE the idea, Sally needs some love.

~Bloody Inari Windlass, 65~

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
oops i got so mixed up with sarah steele i called it mouse lol, Horse dame then

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
all going on well what would be her second promotion (if el toro gets on that is)

PS i thought the day it expires does not count

Generous blaze level 52

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Only one class of pirate receives Mustang Sally. They receive her at the same time as El Toro. It would therefore be totally unfair to the other classes to give Mustang Sally a promotion.

I have proposed, instead, that the players alway be given a choice of receiving Mustang Sally OR El Toro as a companion. That would be a LOT of extra dialog would need to be recorded for her, to cover all the lines presently given by El Toro, and many of the responses to what would normally be El Toro's lines would probably not be appropriate for Mustang Sally.

Therefore, I don't see them giving Mustang Sally a promotion.

After all, Wild Bill Peacock doesn't get a promotion, does he?

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on May 22, 2015 wrote:
Only one class of pirate receives Mustang Sally. They receive her at the same time as El Toro. It would therefore be totally unfair to the other classes to give Mustang Sally a promotion.

I have proposed, instead, that the players alway be given a choice of receiving Mustang Sally OR El Toro as a companion. That would be a LOT of extra dialog would need to be recorded for her, to cover all the lines presently given by El Toro, and many of the responses to what would normally be El Toro's lines would probably not be appropriate for Mustang Sally.

There are a lot of companions that are only for specific classes only, and Wild Bill Peacock does get a promotion at level 60.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Max DeGroot on May 22, 2015 wrote:

Wild Bill Peacock does receive a promotion, but it is not a promotion quest like the others of the Magnificent Seven.
I should know
-Dashing Duncan Quinn-
Level 65