Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Bonnie-Anne!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
Congratulations Bonnie-Anne/Leala for reaching 1,000 yars! In the eight months since your first post you have quickly shined. From helping newbies, to veterans, and anyone in-between you make us pirates feel comfortable to ask questions or report troubles with their game. You even help step in and keep the peace when opinions run high, and also correct false rumors that like to sneak around. I enjoy seeing the King staff keeping in touch, so that's why I just wanted to say "Nicely done!"

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm just doing my job.

The punny, always helpful and knowledgeable Pirate101 players are really the ones who make the message boards such a great place.

Thanks goes to all of you!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on May 3, 2015 wrote:
I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm just doing my job.

The punny, always helpful and knowledgeable Pirate101 players are really the ones who make the message boards such a great place.

Thanks goes to all of you!
You're very welcome, Bonnie Anne!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indeed congratulations are in order. You have earned every one of those yars by the sweat of your furry brow. You got the baptism by fire when you jumped in here and started guiding all us enthusiastic Marauders, which I am sure is as easy to do as herding cats. We totally appreciate you and all your hard work to help us out. The yars have it, Bonnie Anne, you ROCK

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Whether in game or here on the boards........our crews are much better with some good ol' tush kickin' Bonnie Anne.

Thanks for all you do

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Thanks for always helping no matter how hard the problem is.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I couldn't agree more with me mates, ye truly deserve them Miss Anne I say ye might even give ol'jackie boy a run fer his yars.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
The Mutual Admiration Society also sends these roses grown by the great El Toro himself! We love you Bonnie!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
congratulations Bonnie Anne! you certainly have been a helpful helper while OEJ is away (possible working on new updates ;D) you have been a great part of the community and truly are one of the best companions ever! it seems your helpful reply's have scattershot across the boards and always have given us a second wind when our hopes are falling when we need help. you halve assaulted the very stalks of which the bugs climb into the game and have sharpshooted and sniped the bugs that come from the highlands inside the game. to that we thank you. and once again congratulations

- jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Congratulations Bonnie Anne 1,000 yars today a billion tomorrow I don't know if you can get that many but I hope you do

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Congrats to you, Bonnie Anne, and may the yars continue to flow! Your kindness, help, and support have surely made the boards a better place. Thank you for all you do for us crazy pirates!