Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How about a new clue please

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
It has been a while since we have had a clue to a new hybrid - yes i know we still have not gotten some of the pets from the old ones.
All of us insane morphers thou have pretty much given up on those.
Could we possibly get a clue to something DIFFERENT - there are still a lot of pets from the beast pack that we have not found hybrids for, perhaps you would be kind enough as to HINT toward something for one of those

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Speaking of different, I have some thoughts about finding hybrids from the Tribal Crew Pack's pets. So far, nobody's tried them yet. Are there any hybrid hints about that, Decius?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
01Shadowblade on Apr 22, 2015 wrote:
It has been a while since we have had a clue to a new hybrid - yes i know we still have not gotten some of the pets from the old ones.
All of us insane morphers thou have pretty much given up on those.
Could we possibly get a clue to something DIFFERENT - there are still a lot of pets from the beast pack that we have not found hybrids for, perhaps you would be kind enough as to HINT toward something for one of those
Hybrid morphers don't give up after they've tried many times to unveil hybrids. They keep on trying until they've found their yet-to-be discovered hybrids. Remember that.

There's still plenty to find. Just don't give up. You can take breaks, but just don't give up.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Trimond297 on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
Speaking of different, I have some thoughts about finding hybrids from the Tribal Crew Pack's pets. So far, nobody's tried them yet. Are there any hybrid hints about that, Decius?
I too think that there are some hybrids from Tribal Pack pet combos, floating around out there. I thought I had stumbled upon one (and perhaps may have, just haven't been lucky yet) when I went through one of my many investigative, 'see what we can open chat', attempts.

I was excited when I could type in Icedrake and it was accepted within the chat system. One because I think an Icedrake would be quite amazing and two, well I like dragons and drakes-- with or without the flesh. I only tried the combo of Scrimshaw Drake x Ice Scarab about a dozen times before taking a break from morphing. So, it is still possible that an Icedrake hybrid exists.

I made a list of other Tribal Pack hybrid possibilities, as well. When I stumble upon it, I'll post what I came up with. But I certainly agree with you Trimond. There just has to be some Tribal Crew Pack pets that combine to make some pretty neat hybrids-- at least I hope so.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
I too think that there are some hybrids from Tribal Pack pet combos, floating around out there. I thought I had stumbled upon one (and perhaps may have, just haven't been lucky yet) when I went through one of my many investigative, 'see what we can open chat', attempts.

I was excited when I could type in Icedrake and it was accepted within the chat system. One because I think an Icedrake would be quite amazing and two, well I like dragons and drakes-- with or without the flesh. I only tried the combo of Scrimshaw Drake x Ice Scarab about a dozen times before taking a break from morphing. So, it is still possible that an Icedrake hybrid exists.

I made a list of other Tribal Pack hybrid possibilities, as well. When I stumble upon it, I'll post what I came up with. But I certainly agree with you Trimond. There just has to be some Tribal Crew Pack pets that combine to make some pretty neat hybrids-- at least I hope so.
You keep on trying to find that Icedrake.

I hope so, too. There's loads of possibilities of hybrids in the Tribal Crew Pack's pets.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
fuzzy
wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hear, fuzzy wuzzy wasnt very fuzzy was he?

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
was really hoping for a bit more than fuzzy /
but i have been trying both the heck kitty and black tiger - both of which are a bit fuzzy

now if we are talking Bears / well that would be very strange to get companion hybrids

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
I have seen quite a lot of black tigers and heck kitty...

heck cat x coconut crawlie = OOOWWWWWW! what the heck?

JK, but for fuzzy...

ram-a-lam is fuzzy, so is faun-faun and heck kitty

rock crab X coconut crawlie = something crab related

New years Dragon X celebration turtle = Party Freak

Poinsettia Puffer X Bouquet Buffaloon = Flower Puffaloon

Ostrich in a pear tree X Orchid chameleon = Ostrich in an Orchid tree

Think of pets that we haven't discovered hybrids for yet!

remember that hybrids can make hybrids!

Remember to use pets that are common too!

I think ostrich and silver buffaloon have to do something because silver buffaloons can be dropped by troggie shamans, and everybody gets an ostrich.

THX for reading

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
One parent is the least owned pet in game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Apr 28, 2015 wrote:
*Grabs clue and races to Madam Vadima*

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
ahhhhhhh!!! "pulls out hair" well hmm... aha! >:D ask vadima? muahhahahahaaaa

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Blixet on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hear, fuzzy wuzzy wasnt very fuzzy was he?
*hair*

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
well then. . . that could very well mean that one parent is a pet that has yet to be discovered. if, however, it has been, i would place my wager on it being either the black market tarantula or whatever the pet was from the retired boochbeard bundle.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
fuzzy
maybe egg is furry? :x please say yes decius....

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
bunnicorn/skarakeet= that blue bunnicorn

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
I'm going to go on the limb and say that Skarakeet is the rarest and least owned pet in the game. The reasons are obvious.

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
While yes i agree that Skarakeet is the least owned -
I would also hope that this is NOT the one Decus speaks of - as it would be unfair to a great many pirates as you can not GET IT anymore

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Thousands of us got the skarakeet with our Boochbeard bundles, but how many of us bought Black Market Tarantulas with scrip? I did and mine is fully trained now. It's also fuzzy. How about hints about the other parents Black Market Tarantulas can breed new species and Hybrids with, Decius?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Just throwing this out there: not sure when/where Decius said it, but the Skarakeet is not a hybrid parent, except for the Skull Island Macaw, because it is a beta pet that would be extremely hard to get a morph with unless you are one of the lucky few that own one.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The corrupted imperial lion and the corrupted dragon are perhaps also candidates for least-owned pets. They seem pretty rare drops are only come from the Tower of Moo Manchu.

I have two skarakeets, but only one corrupted imperial lion and so far no corrupted dragon, after six or so tower runs and a fair amount of crowns shoveled into the second-chance chests.

-Indigo

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
Just throwing this out there: not sure when/where Decius said it, but the Skarakeet is not a hybrid parent, except for the Skull Island Macaw, because it is a beta pet that would be extremely hard to get a morph with unless you are one of the lucky few that own one.
things change misty. remember a time when seasonal pets didn't produce hybrids?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
What about the Pork-u-Pine? I rarely see other pirates with it and I've run into quite a few female pirates who refuse to even associate with that 'sharply' dressed pig. They are kind of fuzzy, well at least at birth...perhaps?

And Decius said "least owned pet", without necessarily excluding a hybrid as the hinted at fuzzy parent.

Although I'm still thinking it is a Tarantula related hybrid/parent, due to the recent 'fuzzy' and 'web' hints dropped by The Beaked One-- and considering he seems to appreciate them in real life.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Decius, I would like a different clue about any possible hybrids from the Tribal Crew pack's pets. Any hints on such possibilities?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
7 known pets from grizzly beast pack
faunfawn
hedgehog
hoggle
ram-a-lamb
clockwork spider
hawk
heck kitty
of these one is one of the parents

valkoor is right to mention possible hybrids made from these though i believe decius meant one of the pets in the beast pack is a direct parent of a new nonhinted hybrid

also one of the parents is fuzzy and/or is least owned pet in the game
hmm...need to narrow it down some more..

any word from vadima yet? XD least owned pet(could be hybrid)

we did well on the last combo, coco+coco, so lets not give up on this one k?

o hmm, any combos like that here i wonder? hack to hack or hawk to hawk? hmmm

valkoor whatcha thinking- black market plus clockwork?

or a gryphon pairing? hawk +?

ram has one hybrid, though on pirate101 wiki it says none, it might give another...
clockwork has one as well, though decius said before clockworks are stingy with their hybrid making
many would love a heck kitty hybrid, and it happens to be a parent of one of the most often glitched default blue eggs...
hedgehog and hoggle make porkupine as noted by another either could produce another hybrid easily
whats left? faufawn yes :) similar colors to the teaser scorpion picture posted on morphathon blog as well
ok i gonna be sorting out my beast pack pets and then get back to you with a theory...

in the meantime get that gold ready peoples! time to go to work! Hep's gotta feed that poor starving bear ya know... XD

stormy jen silver