Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Practice In Smuggler's Arena

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
My brother and I have defeated the entire Smuggler's Arena! On Practice Mode...

I think we should get like, half the amount of scrip for getting through the whole practice mode of Smuggler's Arena. It is actually still kind of hard to beat practice mode. Anyone agree?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KatherineDragonBla... on Apr 7, 2015 wrote:
My brother and I have defeated the entire Smuggler's Arena! On Practice Mode...

I think we should get like, half the amount of scrip for getting through the whole practice mode of Smuggler's Arena. It is actually still kind of hard to beat practice mode. Anyone agree?
No risk, no reward. In practice mode, your companions will not be put on 'Bed Rest" if defeated. If Ki made it possible to get even half of what you can earn in challenge mode allotted to practice mode, no one would DO challenge mode. I also suspect that practice mode is easier than challenge mode, so.... Nope.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
There are no penalties for death in practice mode it just doesn't seem right to offer script for it when the stakes are higher in challenge mode.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I have never tried it in practice mode, but I am perfectly willing to believe it is tough, as it certainly is in challenge mode!

-Indigo

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Do you get badges for going far in Practice Mode? I heard there are some.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Trimond297 on Apr 8, 2015 wrote:
Do you get badges for going far in Practice Mode? I heard there are some.
Yep, you do.