Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

polaris?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 20, 2015
me and a lot of people should be eager for a new world i think it has been a long time since pirates has released a new world. if they would add at least a side world or a main world i really hoping it to be polaris i am currantly on my second character witch is my and doing cool ranch and came back to skull island for port regel
and i remember catbeard doing his super long puppet show that got divided in to 3 parts and saying about polaris
i mean that came to be really intersting what if polaris came to a new world i am kinda missing adventuring with my and also it has been a long time untill ki released a new world
so i was just wondering if polaris can be the new world.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
the detector on Apr 4, 2015 wrote:
me and a lot of people should be eager for a new world i think it has been a long time since pirates has released a new world. if they would add at least a side world or a main world i really hoping it to be polaris i am currantly on my second character witch is my and doing cool ranch and came back to skull island for port regel
and i remember catbeard doing his super long puppet show that got divided in to 3 parts and saying about polaris
i mean that came to be really intersting what if polaris came to a new world i am kinda missing adventuring with my and also it has been a long time untill ki released a new world
so i was just wondering if polaris can be the new world.
Just saying, they have probably been programming the new world for a long, long time now, so the answer to your question is probably no, unless they intended to do Polaris from the beginning.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
If you want to know, Aquila and Marleybone were released May 23, 2013, so it has been 1 year, 10 months, and 13 days since out world update(Note: I'm writing this on April 5, 2015). Anyways, I hope we can go Polaris. That would be fun.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65