Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crown Shop Companions V. Original Companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 12, 2009
If I buy Lucy Sterling (crown shop equivalent of Sarah Steel), does she still get the Walk in Shadows and Shadow Dance after paying to promote her; or are these powers only for the original companion Sarah Steel?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
All the powers on sarah steel are on her. There kind of like twins when it comes to powers and hits.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Ryanbold2 on Mar 30, 2015 wrote:
All the powers on sarah steel are on her. There kind of like twins when it comes to powers and hits.
Nope. She does not. Or my Lucy is glitched. She does not get to walk in shadows or shadow dance.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Basically, nope, she doesn't have Hide in Shadows or Shadow Dance; however, she's still an excellent substitute for Sarah ( I have her on my buccaneer ).
She has these epics: Swashbuckler Stab, Super Strike, Pirate, Repel Boarders, First Strike 1 and Riposte 2.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
The Kraken Skulls companions in an update got new powers. Their counters did not. I don't think Lucy has Walk in Shadows, but if you're a swashbuckler, Black Fog will always do.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Kan po's crown shop version has walk in to the shadows and he has a super hit so I don't why your Lucy doesn't have the same powers as Sarah. They should have the same powers I also know that kobe yojimbo's counter companion also has his powers.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I was wondering why she didn't have it for a while. Is this supposed to be?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Dec 12, 2009
I guess the special powers they added to the Kraken Skulls Tavern is just for the originals then.